3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

aqholder

Aug 22, 2022
Hmm, assuming you did everything right, he should appear. I'll look into it.

Are you getting the message that you have unfinished business when you try to leave? View attachment 2332078
Because if you do, then by all rights he should've appeared. I don't why he isn't doing so in your case, because both the Perv AND the door uses the same activation switch.
No I am not getting any message if I try leaving. In the case it helps, the order I did things is the following:
Date with Asha in my home -> Started peeping tom quest and turned him in to the rangers 3 times (don't know if that is also a bug, but he always reappeared at his last location in the residential area) -> Did Asha's cafe battle -> finished peeping tom quest (once before and once after beating the gym, both still didn't have him in the cafe)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
No I am not getting any message if I try leaving. In the case it helps, the order I did things is the following:
Date with Asha in my home -> Started peeping tom quest and turned him in to the rangers 3 times (don't know if that is also a bug, but he always reappeared at his last location in the residential area) -> Did Asha's cafe battle -> finished peeping tom quest (once before and once after beating the gym, both still didn't have him in the cafe)
Yep that's a bug. He's not supposed to appear multiple times. So that messed up the order of events. I'll look into this, thanks.

aqholder

Aug 22, 2022
Yep that's a bug. He's not supposed to appear multiple times. So that messed up the order of events. I'll look into this, thanks.
Happy to help.
If I might ask, does giving him the photo affect the dialogue with Asha in this version?
As she is in front of the new gym for me, and not giving him the photo doesn't seem to add any dialogue.

CB1

Jan 29, 2022
Anyone know how to get the Allerita event in the house? I think I've done everything (sewers, badge 2 and route 3) but cant get that event to start

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Happy to help.
If I might ask, does giving him the photo affect the dialogue with Asha in this version?
As she is in front of the new gym for me, and not giving him the photo doesn't seem to add any dialogue.
I think your relationship with Asha is supposed to end if you give the guy her photo

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
where is the ugly goblin guy and how do i get viruark scenes
ugly goblin guy isn't present in the game...just the side-story written by him :ROFLMAO:
for that you need Lopunny (Eros Town's south-end right-hand side bench...it sparkles) and Gardevoir (Nephilim forest...go straight down and the 1st part of the event should trigger...for the 2nd just go further down to the warehouse and you'll see the 2 grunts)

for Viruark...if you have it in the Hidden Grove, battle it till there is a choice to add to party, then with it go to the house you bought, then upper floor bed, a sparkle should show on the right side of bed...press that for the scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Luciferkun

Jul 5, 2021
Hey dev I would just like to say that the looks awesome but in the joiplay there some kind of error in the script.rxdata so I can't actually start the game can u help by fixing it. Thank u.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is Zorua's/Zoroark's finding as obvious as it was with Buneary and Kirlia or do I have to search carefully? Actually, I'll ask now so I never have to again: are all the special waifumons going to be easy to find?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is Zorua's/Zoroark's finding as obvious as it was with Buneary and Kirlia or do I have to search carefully? Actually, I'll ask now so I never have to again: are all the special waifumons going to be easy to find?
It gets harder and harder. As the map expands, there will be lots more waifumon and they become harder and harder to find. Viruark is in the sewers, bottom left

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes