3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know id this a bug, but Asha not in the cafe for me. I was able to do the peeping tom, and the couch quest, but still cant get her to show up in the cafe, has anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: TankH04
Jun 18, 2017
umm how do I get out of this situation?? I wasn't supposed to save here, but when i wanted to quit it asked me to save and I was just spamming continue and I'm stuck here. Is there a way to delete save data and restore to a previous save.

Txgs uh gohr

Dec 2, 2019
I don't know id this a bug, but Asha not in the cafe for me. I was able to do the peeping tom, and the couch quest, but still cant get her to show up in the cafe, has anyone have the same problem?
You have to go to the Ranger station in the top right of the city and take the Trainer Duel quest. Forget if you have to clear the pidgey one first

Reactions: kingbloo123

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
You have to manually start the quest for her to appear in the cafe. I believe you do have to do the first ranger quest

Reactions: kingbloo123

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I still can't seem to find him. Am I blind?
Hmm, assuming you did everything right, he should appear. I'll look into it.

Are you getting the message that you have unfinished business when you try to leave? 1674443301768.png
Because if you do, then by all rights he should've appeared. I don't why he isn't doing so in your case, because both the Perv AND the door uses the same activation switch.

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
Im having issues i started the cafe battle quest and yet Asha wont go to ether of the two cafes in the big city

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
umm how do I get out of this situation?? I wasn't supposed to save here, but when i wanted to quit it asked me to save and I was just spamming continue and I'm stuck here. Is there a way to delete save data and restore to a previous save.
Oh my god. I'm just going to scrap this part entirely. Way too many people getting themselves softlocked.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes