3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
that .ini thing happens because your Antivirus refuses to extract it from the zip file. Its annoying but that's literally the solution. turn off your antivirus, or make an exception for the .ini file.
I wish I knew what I was doing wrong, because I still keep getting this popup even though I can clearly see Game.ini right below Game.exe

Edit: Nevermind, I somehow figured out how to get it to work while also preserving my progress from the earlier build. It's a simple fix involving file folder name and position but I don't really know how to explain the specifics beyond that since this seems to be the result of my blind luck and mucking about.

Last edited:

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
Man i fell so weird reading some of the comments here a lot of them are about difficulty im just over here struggling to find all the stuff you can do i still haven't found that dang zigzagoon or zorak

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Man i fell so weird reading some of the comments here a lot of them are about difficulty im just over here struggling to find all the stuff you can do i still haven't found that dang zigzagoon or zorak
The missing pokemon for the guy in the office? Check the corners of the beach. To get to the zoroark you need to explore the power plant to the right of the gym. Check the computer inside.

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
The missing pokemon for the guy in the office? Check the corners of the beach. To get to the zoroark you need to explore the power plant to the right of the gym. Check the computer inside.
Nah i thought there was a zigzagoon to catch and my rng was just horrible

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
Help, I get real bad performance in the city it starts around the pond on the beach and continues into city, it takes a long while to load the outside when leaving city buildings.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Nah i thought there was a zigzagoon to catch and my rng was just horrible
There are zigzagoons in the starting town. Not the route just outside the town, the town itself. Also, there are BELLSPROUT, MANKEY, SPEAROW and KAKUNA there (and nowhere else so far)

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes