3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

omnisora

Jun 17, 2019
Think I messed up getting the date event. Went past the cafe looking for a center to heal, then started exploring so did the ranger quests first. Now Asha is just sitting in the cafe eating cake. Still got the movie night at the house though? Does that mean the relationship will still be good enough moving forward?

Big-mass

May 25, 2022
i dont know why but the port charlie docks in closed and tell me see ya in the next update ? is it not updated?

SuspiciousPlates

May 13, 2020
Since the update I've noticed I can't call Asha and that the guy outside the ship doesn't have a reward for completing all of the trainers in the ship. I wanted to ask if this is something that hasn't been fully implemented at this point or a potential issue with updating saves. I figured I'd ask rather than find out by redoing the progress, despite only having one town in the prior update the game already feels like it takes significant time to progress.

SuspiciousPlates

May 13, 2020
What version are you on?
.276Abut the program runs as Pokemon 'H' Version 0.1A extractable has the version number but if you don't have that I don't know how to check what version you're actually running. Save files seem to transfer automatically so if you think it may be an issue there should be no harm reinstalling if you are already on the most recent version.

SuspiciousPlates

May 13, 2020
Why does everyone and their grandmother have entire parties of focus sash mon?
For that sweet sweet difficulty. Yeah, no this game has reminded me I don't actually really like pokemon, especially when it's being played against someone who knows what they're doing. But I am a sucker for a particular brand of 'H'.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I asked cause you said you were having an issue too.
Since the update I've noticed I can't call Asha and that the guy outside the ship doesn't have a reward for completing all of the trainers in the ship. I wanted to ask if this is something that hasn't been fully implemented at this point or a potential issue with updating saves. I figured I'd ask rather than find out by redoing the progress, despite only having one town in the prior update the game already feels like it takes significant time to progress.
Guy outside the ship did give me a reward. Did he say you beat all the trainers?

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Asha isn't showing up at the cafe. I got the zoruark and caught the peeper but avoided the 2nd gym, so she should have shown up.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I apparently didn't beat the ninja kid? As for why Ashas bugged IDK. But maybe I'm missing something.
Asha isn't bugged. You have to have a certain number of relationship points to spark a convo. More conversations are unlocked every 10 pts, and are locked in between. Sounds dumb, I know. But its the only way I have that prevents dialogue from repeating itself or introducing numerous variations with value change.

DXTerra

Jul 21, 2022
So far I love this game and I don't see the reason why many people complain. True it is very challenging but what game isn't?I had 2 wipes so far and 1 taped second Gym Surge how ever I am now stuck with story/progression. Does anyone know where to go after you beat Surge? I can't continue North as the guy standing there says "[This route is blocked until the next update.]" I took right road and beat the red hood gangsters inside a building to save some Boss, but that's all...

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
So far I love this game and I don't see the reason why many people complain. True it is very challenging but what game isn't?I had 2 wipes so far and 1 taped second Gym Surge how ever I am now stuck with story/progression. Does anyone know where to go after you beat Surge? I can't continue North as the guy standing there says "[This route is blocked until the next update.]" I took right road and beat the red hood gangsters inside a building to save some Boss, but that's all...
I think that's the end of the current content. Did you fully explore the sewer for the Viruark?

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Is it me, or most Pokemon from trainers now have a focus slash equipped?

After the bench scene, where the sharpedos attack you, the main character's body distort taking lopunny's pose, which is weird, until you open the map.

There are still many, many collision issues.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Nope after gym and watchtower you are done with current build

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes