3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, at lvl 56, so unless Sin changed it and I was too sleep deprived to notice, it was outside my range of tests which capped at lvl45.
Update: I forgot this is based off of gen 5 mechanics so the level is likely closer to 73, unless it was change.
Well, there it is:
Untitled.jpg
There's no TM for it in-game yet, but I wasn't paying attention to which level exactly she learns it at.
I guess the "modified move set" for waifumons also includes modified learning levels.
I'm also guessing the IVs of waifumons are buffed. Or is it just their base stats?

SINtax EroRR : if I may recommend something relevant to this post; the waifumons could get preset Natures and Characteristics, since they have actual personalities of their own. I'm not sure if Pokémon Essentials even allows to hard-code them instead of randomizing. If you're particularly brave, maybe you could even code your own Natures/Characteristics that would fit each of them in order to make them even more unique...?
And I'm totally not saying this because I'm an autist that savescummed for like an hour to get an Adamant Lopunny and Modest Gardevoir or anything :HideThePain:

EDIT:
I have found out that Pokémon Essentials to whichever one you please from the base ones. The same page also lets you set their IVs -logically we can assume that's how you set their Characteristics as well.
No info on making your own though, probably hard-coded to only include the base game ones.

Also, big whoop for me: Pokémon Essentials was made for RPGMaker XP instead of RPGMaker VX Ace like I mistakenly thought for years. I definitely couldn't tell the games made on it run on an engine from 2005....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGiantRat

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Well, there it is:
View attachment 2341601
There's no TM for it in-game yet, but I wasn't paying attention to which level exactly she learns it at.
I guess the "modified move set" for waifumons also includes modified learning levels.
I'm also guessing the IVs of waifumons are buffed. Or is it just their base stats?

SINtax EroRR : if I may recommend something relevant to this post; the waifumons could get preset Natures and Characteristics, since they have actual personalities of their own. I'm not sure if Pokémon Essentials even allows to hard-code them instead of randomizing. If you're particularly brave, maybe you could even code your own Natures/Characteristics that would fit each of them in order to make them even more unique...?
And I'm totally not saying this because I'm an autist that savescummed for like an hour to get an Adamant Lopunny and Modest Gardevoir or anything :HideThePain:

EDIT:
I have found out that Pokémon Essentials to whichever one you please from the base ones. The same page also lets you set their IVs -logically we can assume that's how you set their Characteristics as well.
No info on making your own though, probably hard-coded to only include the base game ones.

Also, big whoop for me: Pokémon Essentials was made for RPGMaker XP instead of RPGMaker VX Ace like I mistakenly thought for years. I definitely couldn't tell the games made on it run on an engine from 2005....

I second the suggestion for preset natures fitting the personalities. Not even because they effect the Pokemons' stats or anything; I just found it kinda weird that the rowdy, fight loving Viruark I had to beat down several times was marked with a "gentle" nature lol :ROFLMAO:

Jun 19, 2020
Well, there it is:
View attachment 2341601

EDIT:

Waifumons getting preset natures would be pretty nice. Modest or Timid would be dope on Gardevoir, though the return event at the forest makes her seem like she could be Serious, Quiet, or Calm (not top picks for her, but not bad ones either). I could see Lopunny being Jolly based on the event with her, and Viruark would fit super well as an Adamant mon. I guess the starter could be rng depending on whether or not future plans for it rely on a specific personality.

SuspiciousPlates

May 13, 2020
The change log says there's an allerita event in the house. But I haven't seen any mention of it in game or here. I have Allerita and the house, what triggers the event?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Waifumons getting preset natures would be pretty nice. Modest or Timid would be dope on Gardevoir, though the return event at the forest makes her seem like she could be Serious, Quiet, or Calm (not top picks for her, but not bad ones either). I could see Lopunny being Jolly based on the event with her, and Viruark would fit super well as an Adamant mon. I guess the starter could be rng depending on whether or not future plans for it rely on a specific personality.
Unfortunatly, dev has no controll over natures. guess we will have to re roll :p

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
if I may recommend something relevant to this post; the waifumons could get preset Natures and Characteristics, since they have actual personalities of their own. I'm not sure if Pokémon Essentials even allows to hard-code them instead of randomizing. If you're particularly brave, maybe you could even code your own Natures/Characteristics that would fit each of them in order to make them even more unique...?
Yeah the preset natures would be pretty good. Or if it's possible to just to have the waifumons only have the natures where their worst stat is the demerit nature, so at least there's some illusion of choice even if people are just most likely going to go a Timid/Modest Gardevoir and etc etc.

SINtax EroRR Would you be open to changing the sprites for Gardevoir and Lopunny when you view them in battle and in party/summary? Just suggesting it as they already have unique sprites when they're in the overworld/Hidden Grove to reflect that they're more human/lewd versions of their species.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2023
Please help me. I'm in the evil team's outpost in the forest after the 1st gym with Asha and got attacked by two goons. Now I cannot move in any direction and I also cannot use an escape rope. Also tried closing and then starting the game, hoping the npcs would be resetd, but this did not work either. I saved my game after the battle, because I thought that I was able to move away from my spot. I really don't want to start all over again. :( Any way to fix this?

Screenshot (62).png

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
How do you access the pokemon you put into boxes to swap them out with the ones you carry?

I have accessed the boxes before but can't remember how.

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
You have to access the pc. They can be found in Pokemon Centers and in the lab in the starting town I think.
Thanks, i found someone else in this thread asked the same question. Tried the first town but that computer didn't seem to give me the access; you have to go to the poke center in the second town, then log into someone elses computer rather than your own PC (which is I guess logical to the game universe but seems weird to me).

Anyhow much appreciated as it was really annoying me. It's a pretty decent little Pokemon game effort. My daughter caught me playing it and I do like that you can play it and not be all NSFC or NSFW and that it just looks like a normal game. The only problem is that she now wants to play it so I think I'll have to hunt down a version that is smut/sex free for her... LOL!

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Please help me. I'm in the evil team's outpost in the forest after the 1st gym with Asha and got attacked by two goons. Now I cannot move in any direction and I also cannot use an escape rope. Also tried closing and then starting the game, hoping the npcs would be resetd, but this did not work either. I saved my game after the battle, because I thought that I was able to move away from my spot. I really don't want to start all over again. :( Any way to fix this?

View attachment 2345796
Afraid not. I believe this will get fixed in a future build but for now you have to revert back to a previous save.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks, i found someone else in this thread asked the same question. Tried the first town but that computer didn't seem to give me the access; you have to go to the poke center in the second town, then log into someone elses computer rather than your own PC (which is I guess logical to the game universe but seems weird to me).

Anyhow much appreciated as it was really annoying me. It's a pretty decent little Pokemon game effort. My daughter caught me playing it and I do like that you can play it and not be all NSFC or NSFW and that it just looks like a normal game. The only problem is that she now wants to play it so I think I'll have to hunt down a version that is smut/sex free for her... LOL!
Any other pokemon game? :p

Jan 27, 2023
Afraid not. I believe this will get fixed in a future build but for now you have to revert back to a previous save.
Wait, do you mean that you can have multiple save files in this game? Usually, in Pokemon games you only have one save file and overwrite it with each new save. Is this not the case here?

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes