3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

kklobos

May 17, 2017
Honestly the game is enjoyable because you get overpowered Pokemon to balance things out. Just hoping for permanent mega evolutions tied to the story of trainer/Pokemon bonds. I also hope we get more personalized Pokemon like Viruark. How much of future planning is shared through your patreon Mr. SINtax? I'm guessing up till the 4th gym?

Reactions: blubbervink

Talosa

Dec 22, 2017
I've asked the dev five times at this point, where are the save files located. I am trying to trying to figure out why can't I save anymore.

Twiggymc

Oct 19, 2017
I gotta say while the game is great every fight so far is boring as fuck, its either a ninjask that baton passes speed boost or swords dance, or its a leech seed / sleep combo with a bunch of defense / life steal spamming mons, thats all ive encounter so far, it really takes the fun out of any sort of fight after the even the 2nd or 3rd battle

Aside from that the game is Great

SuspiciousPlates

May 13, 2020
Asha isn't bugged. You have to have a certain number of relationship points to spark a convo. More conversations are unlocked every 10 pts, and are locked in between. Sounds dumb, I know. But its the only way I have that prevents dialogue from repeating itself or introducing numerous variations with value change.
Ah I see. I thought we got relationship points by calling, it was unclear to me.

Sep 22, 2020
guys, i'm felling so stupid, i was playing normally when after i did the peping tom event, Sasha appeared and said she was upset with me, and them i recieved a mesage saying that i fucked up with her route, so i closed the game and loaded my save before this, i explored the city, already got the Viruark, already done the restaurant quiz, already defeated the bad guys at the boss office by the small island all the way on the right, already defeated everyone on the sewers, the only thing left for me is the gym, i believe, but i've seen some people here talking abbout some events like the lighthouse and restaurant that i didn't found, i'm quite confuse on how to progress with her route, is there a way to increase our affinity points, our should i just activate debug mode?

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
So after austiming around with debug mode and putting more thought than is really need into the waifu mons, primarily the 3 so far that where altered rather than the starter, i have come to the conclusion that I may need a hobby but also compared to their originals, not all waifus are made equal. Note, I don't play comp, I just play alot of hard rom hacks. In ranking of improvement from original:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying, none are unusable, but some ended up better after being injected with human juice.

Also, I like the little events with Lopunny and Gardivor, as they flesh out the two's personalities quite well, with Lopunny being the funny loving one and Gardivor's stoic but incredibly strong emotional attachments. Good on you GoblinKing, you done good.

SuspiciousPlates

May 13, 2020
guys, i'm felling so stupid, i was playing normally when after i did the peping tom event, Sasha appeared and said she was upset with me, and them i recieved a mesage saying that i fucked up with her route, so i closed the game and loaded my save before this, i explored the city, already got the Viruark, already done the restaurant quiz, already defeated the bad guys at the boss office by the small island all the way on the right, already defeated everyone on the sewers, the only thing left for me is the gym, i believe, but i've seen some people here talking abbout some events like the lighthouse and restaurant that i didn't found, i'm quite confuse on how to progress with her route, is there a way to increase our affinity points, our should i just activate debug mode?
You may have missed the Pokémon ranger side quests the rangers are in lot 2 upper right, building with a green roof, there first quest is to go find all the pidgeys in town but the second one is to fight Asha at the cafe. it's a seperate event from the cafe quiz.

Sep 22, 2020
You may have missed the Pokémon ranger side quests the rangers are in lot 2 upper right, building with a green roof, there first quest is to go find all the pidgeys in town but the second one is to fight Asha at the cafe. it's a seperate event from the cafe quiz.
oh, got it, so after i do these, i can finally do the peping tom event and not screw up my route with her?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
She lost the Fairy type and gained Normal.
:WeSmart:

But what she starts with is based as fuck with a Psychic Spore in Coma
I feel like it's a bit of a tactical mistake on your part to not mention Dream Eater (which 'voir learns naturally).
Coma - Calm Mind - Calm Mind - Dream Eater is :KEK: tier.

Honestly, I feel like this game should become even harder mid-late game because of how strong your waifumons, including the starter especially, are.
The other thing would be to nerf them... but where's the fun in that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
:WeSmart:

I feel like it's a bit of a tactical mistake on your part to not mention Dream Eater (which 'voir learns naturally).
Coma - Calm Mind - Calm Mind - Dream Eater is :KEK: tier.

Honestly, I feel like this game should become even harder mid-late game because of how strong your waifumons, including the starter especially, are.
The other thing would be to nerf them... but where's the fun in that?
Agreed, dev mentioned he has some experience with team building so curious what he can do :D

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, at lvl 56, so unless Sin changed it and I was too sleep deprived to notice, it was outside my range of tests which capped at lvl45.
Update: I forgot this is based off of gen 5 mechanics so the level is likely closer to 73, unless it was change.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes