3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
bridge that crosses the two sections of the city.
On the left side of the bridge head south inbetween the building and the water. thats one i missed personally

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
alright I am also struggling to find some of the pidgeys I thik I found like 7 or 8 now around the town and near the sewer where else do you think I missed?
Probably 1 on the west side of the bridge leading to the residential district, just before entering that bridge go south there is 1 square wide path next to "wearhouse" there is pidgey + something. You got that sneake one near sewer. They all in the open, just walk around from beach to residential district.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Probably 1 on the west side of the bridge leading to the residential district, just before entering that bridge go south there is 1 square wide path next to "wearhouse" there is pidgey + something. You got that sneake one near sewer. They all in the open, just walk around from beach to residential district.
nvm i found it now I am having issues taming viruak

Ergast

May 31, 2017
You can fight with those two twice, in Eros City. I'm gonna guess it's not what was intended. I'll keep checking with other double battles, to see if it happens with every one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
First of all, I love the fact that the side-quests give Lopunny and Gardevoir some personality. What I do wonder is whether I have completed the side-quests until now. Is it true that Lopunnys side-quest has one event and that Gardevoirs side-quest has two?
And does anyone know where I can give feedback to Ugly Goblin Bastard for these side-quests? I searched, but was unable to find it...

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
First of all, I love the fact that the side-quests give Lopunny and Gardevoir some personality. What I do wonder is whether I have completed the side-quests until now. Is it true that Lopunnys side-quest has one event and that Gardevoirs side-quest has two?
And does anyone know where I can give feedback to Ugly Goblin Bastard for these side-quests? I searched, but was unable to find it...
Join the discord server.

Reactions: AydanW

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So apparently, the Moemon discord I'm following got a pretty spicy condition on their hand.
The ones working on MHG (Moemon Heart Gold) patch slipped in some NSFW art into their patch and it caused Discord to dismantle the group. They made a new Discord but NOW the team for MFR (Mega Fire Red) moemon patch has split from them too.

Short story aside, the game could benefit from introducing those NSFW sprites to replace normal Pokemons.

Reactions: Julius

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How/where do you initiate the couch scene with asha? I've done all the side quests and such but I cant seem to find that one.
Have you bought the house? its on the ground floor, interact with the couch.
If it does not show up you might not have enough relationship points with Asha.

Yanman252

Dec 29, 2021
Okay since HM02 is in the game are the rest of the HMs going to be added.
I hope not I hate having waterfall and dive

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes