3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

SilverS12

Jan 16, 2022
should I reset my save? I kinda fk it up by beating second gym before the quest bc I didnt know there is quest in male toilet o-o [which mean no fight with asha in cafe ;-;]

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
should I reset my save? I kinda fk it up by beating second gym before the quest bc I didnt know there is quest in male toilet o-o [which mean no fight with asha in cafe ;-;]
They are two seperate quests. But yeah, if you want to see everything i suggest starting over.
Battle in cafe is second ranger quest.
Seperate from the peeping tom event.

Reactions: SilverS12

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Fight with asha in the café is not related to toilet quest, it is related to ranger quests.

Sirblack993

Jan 31, 2023
Does anyone know how to get this to work on android? Everything I try to use joiplay it loads for about a second and then goes back to the joiplay select screen.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I've finished the content available up to this point so... my review:

First the bad, so I can end the review in a positive note with the good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, the good, I'll try to be at least as extensive about this as I was with the bad, because I think there is much more good than bad in the game, at least at this point:

And now, the things that I won't call bad, but that I think can be improved:

All in all, I like where the game is going, but I see where it can be improved and where, of course in my opinion, should be changed. The bad things aren't deal breakers, at least for me, but they are things that take away from a game that could be even better, and have a bigger public if they weren't there. And can be solved while keeping a similar, if not equal, level of challenge.

PS: Something I forgot to mention. This is some advice, don't shame the player for actually using the tools the game gives to them. Sure, from the point of the creator, it is fun to put something like "I need the crutch exp" and "No, I'm a gigachad" as the answer to the breeder, but how it actually sounds from the point of view of someone that may need it (or someone that just doesn't want to spend time grinding wild mons to get a new member of the team to the same level as the rest) is that they are bad and should feel bad for using that option you gave them. The advice that it may make the game too easy is fair, though.

Last edited:

Alder9800

Sep 30, 2021
In case anyone is interested, I managed to fix this. I got a copy of RPG Maker XP and enabled debug mode. There may be other solutions that don't require using RPG Maker XP, but they were too complicated for me.
Could you send me your version with debug mod enabled?

sirmacdaddy

Oct 23, 2017
Don't know what to do. I've extracted both auto and manually, antivirus off, and even extracted the game.ini file separately and still can't get it working. Any suggestions or SOL?

1675262150490.png

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Don't know what to do. I've extracted both auto and manually, antivirus off, and even extracted the game.ini file separately and still can't get it working. Any suggestions or SOL?

View attachment 2357027
Everyone of you getting the Game.ini problem all seem to share the same problem; You are playing an English based game with a computer set in a foreign langauge. Either use a locale emulator or change your computer language settings.
Thats wat dev said about this issue.

Jan 27, 2023
Could you send me your version with debug mod enabled?
To be completely honest with you, I don't really know a lot about the technical details of this problem, so I'm not sure if this is possible. From my understanding, the debug mode can only be enabled while using the RPG Maker application, and the debug mode vanishes once you exit the application. Maybe I'm wrong, but from my current understanding, I'm afraid I can't be of any help.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
My setup is in English by default. So I know that's not the issue.
Its either that, or your computer refusing to pull the Game.ini file from the zip folder. Being unable to fully extract files is a common problem with RPGM games and I occasionally get the same problem from other similar games. Is there a solution? Well, clearly it didn't work for you, but generally I would simply re-extract it, OR open the zip folder itself with winRaR or 7z, and look for the individual missing file. IF the file isn't present, it means that something got fucked up during the download, and a file went missing in the process. I know it can't be the file itself, since the complaints about missing files are very few, and most people have no problem playing the game.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I've finished the content available up to this point so... my review:

First the bad, so I can end the review in a positive note with the good.

Now, the good, I'll try to be at least as extensive about this as I was with the bad, because I think there is much more good than bad in the game, at least at this point:

And now, the things that I won't call bad, but that I think can be improved:

All in all, I like where the game is going, but I see where it can be improved and where, of course in my opinion, should be changed. The bad things aren't deal breakers, at least for me, but they are things that take away from a game that could be even better, and have a bigger public if they weren't there. And can be solved while keeping a similar, if not equal, level of challenge.

PS: Something I forgot to mention. This is some advice, don't shame the player for actually using the tools the game gives to them. Sure, from the point of the creator, it is fun to put something like "I need the crutch exp" and "No, I'm a gigachad" as the answer to the breeder, but how it actually sounds from the point of view of someone that may need it (or someone that just doesn't want to spend time grinding wild mons to get a new member of the team to the same level as the rest) is that they are bad and should feel bad for using that option you gave them. The advice that it may make the game too easy is fair, though.
First, thank you for your honest, in-depth review. I'll explain a couple of things, and correct one of two others.

1. You CAN actually catch pokemon in the first town. There are wild pokemon in the grass within the town itself (where Mankey is available to counter the First trainer) so your assessment on being unable to catch mons or train is incorrect.

2. I agree that Pokemon having illegal moves are annoying, but this was meant to give veteran players a bit of a shake-up, so they would have a little more thinking to do in terms of dealing with enemy team strats. Each of these 'illegal moves' have purpose, and aren't included to simply 'haha surprise.' But you are right that some mons have moves that simply make no sense, and I will readjust those.

3. I agree that route 1 is excessively difficult (and unfair) but its purpose was to set the tone for the rest of the game. Essentially, if you can get through Route 1, the rest of the game isn't going to be nearly as unfair. Joey's overly competitive moveset (if you can believe it) used to be MUCH HARDER. E.G. His Ferrothorn has leech seed, etc. Think of Route 1 as a filter. If you survive it, the game gets better from there. I do agree that balancing is an issue, since players have numerous playstyles and its impossible for me to cover all of them (which is why Nintendo has resorted to making everything babyishly simple so that EVERYONE can play it) but I made this game with a certain target audience in mind. Its not made for everyone, and it shows.

I agree that making things more friendly for beginners would give this game more traffic, but attention is a double edged sword. I might be getting more patrons, and I might also earn the ire of Nintendo's Cease and Desist squad if this game ever goes viral.

For the moment, I'm happy with where its at. I don't want too much attention, nor do I want this game to be as popular as other Fanmade pokemon games/romhacks lik Reborn, rejuvenation, Kaizo, Clover, Obsidian, etc. Remember Pokemon Uranium? Yeah, not risking that. I've made posts in the past on this thread saying I'm not afraid of Nintendo. That is true, I would flip the bird at their lawyers if I could, but seeing so many people invested in this game, it would suck balls if I was rendered unable to see it through to the end.

So yeah, thanks for your time (I imagine you spent a damn long time) on this review, and I hope you continue to keep your eye on it in future. Best regards, SIN.

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
View attachment 2183769

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!

P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-23
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.276A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Side Notes:

Developer Notes:

where the hell is viruark located? i cant find it

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes