3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
I didn't find it so "unfair" or difficult like so many people commented, I found it fun. I am not so sure myself but the Viruark scene trigger seems a bit off? Had to fiddle with it like 3 times for it to trigger, maybe I just positioned myself wrong many times.
I am not sure if anyone mentioned it but you can actually see the Viruark scenes in the galery without even triggering it too.
Pic of my team after I defeated the team admin thing.
Woah, somehow missed where I could find a Sharpedo. This is my team in the immediate aftermath of finally beating Asha during that anonymous Pokemon Ranger sidequest. I barely scraped by with some healing items and 6 revives.

Screenshot (3074).png

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Woah, somehow missed where I could find a Sharpedo. This is my team in the immediate aftermath of finally beating Asha during that anonymous Pokemon Ranger sidequest. I barely scraped by with some healing items and 6 revives.

View attachment 2369095
Interesting choice, to give nickname to most of your mons, but not your first waifumon. I did the oposite, only the waifumons get nicknames (I named the bunny "Lola", for... reasons)

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
Interesting choice, to give nickname to most of your mons, but not your first waifumon. I did the oposite, only the waifumons get nicknames (I named the bunny "Lola", for... reasons)
I see someone else was a Space Jam fan.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
My Lopunny is a Roger Rabbit referance, though I never actually saw it despite owning the VHS. I guess that would make us kindred spirits in a sense, but her namesake is actually "human".

I knew I had to get a flying type at some point, and Fearow kinda looked like Woody Woodpecker. I named my Houndoom Trooper because it kinda looked like a police dog, but I didn't realize it was a female at the time. I was just struggling to capture a Houndour in the hopes of killing Youngster Joey and didn't care about the specifics.

I wish I had nicknamed my Beedrill, but I didn't have any idea of what to name it at first, and I already forgot what I had in mind. I have a feeling that the nickname rater will show up eventually, so I'm not gonna cry about my missed opportunity.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
My Lopunny is a Roger Rabbit referance, though I never actually saw it despite owning the VHS. I guess that would make us kindred spirits in a sense, but her namesake is actually "human".

I knew I had to get a flying type at some point, and Fearow kinda looked like Woody Woodpecker. I named my Houndoom Trooper because it kinda looked like a police dog, but I didn't realize it was a female at the time. I was just struggling to capture a Houndour in the hopes of killing Youngster Joey and didn't care about the specifics.

I wish I had nicknamed my Beedrill, but I didn't have any idea of what to name it at first, and I already forgot what I had in mind. I have a feeling that the nickname rater will show up eventually, so I'm not gonna cry about my missed opportunity.
if you want to rename them now, you can do it with the debug mode (it seems most of my comments in this thread are just me telling people about debug mode)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I lost my save and nicely asked for a new one because I dont want to grind again and this random called me braindead for no reason, am I supposed to take it?
Considering that you DIDNT provide context or a reason for why you want a save until now, yes.

KuRoii

Jul 8, 2018
I've gotten the photo from Asha, but is there any way to view it in-game? It might've been mentioned somewhere that I totally missed, but accessing the Photo itself from your bag doesn't bring up any option to view it, so I thought I'd ask here.
It's not a big deal since you can just access it from the game's files, but it'd be nice to have a way to view it as in-game content.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I've gotten the photo from Asha, but is there any way to view it in-game? It might've been mentioned somewhere that I totally missed, but accessing the Photo itself from your bag doesn't bring up any option to view it, so I thought I'd ask here.
It's not a big deal since you can just access it from the game's files, but it'd be nice to have a way to view it as in-game content.
Go to your bag and go to the mail tab, you can view it from there.

Edit: you should be able to view it from the mail section in your bag. Are you absolutely certain you interacted properly with it?

KuRoii

Jul 8, 2018
Go to your bag and go to the mail tab, you can view it from there.

Edit: you should be able to view it from the mail section in your bag. Are you absolutely certain you interacted properly with it?
When I interact with it, it just said "Asha's selfie is selected" but gives no other option aside from cancel.

lolilol714

Jan 10, 2019
For those who got the game.ini error, here's the fix, just shorten the path of your game folder, or like me, put it in c: (should look like this C:\Pokemon Hentai Version Hot Fix)

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
For those who got the game.ini error, here's the fix, just shorten the path of your game folder, or like me, put it in c: (should look like this C:\Pokemon Hentai Version Hot Fix)
Thank you. I will pass this along with the hope it solves the issue for most people. <3

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes