3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Dargast

Mar 29, 2018
You can... Play, In various ways, with a select few pokemon in the hidden grotto
thanks, took a while to figure out
is it planned in development that you can have your startermon appear here later aswell?

also, gotta say, I really love this game
came for the lewd, stayed for the cute (and the great gameplay ofc)
currently fighting the first gym, and all fights have been pretty challenging so far, which is great.

Reactions: blubbervink

Kingdomcomer

Feb 20, 2019
I believe I've hit an odd bug and didn't see another post with this issue, I reached the area with the Deviants in the Watchtower east of the Electric gym and beat them, I also got the reward from the manager and he does say "I wonder what they wanted?" but everyone else in the building is acting like they're still there? Nobody else will talk to me outside of begging me to save the guy I saved. I don't know if anything else is supposed to happen, but if it is it seems like the trigger didn't go off for everyone down below.

Might as well take the time to say I love what you've done with it so far, character wise.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
so the female proto also gets fucked by male pokemon or there are just male proto x female pokemon scenes?
Just confirming before downloading cause there is no img with female proto.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
so the female proto also gets fucked by male pokemon or there are just male proto x female pokemon scenes?
Just confirming before downloading cause there is no img with female proto.
Female rival (Asha) will eventually have a scene with her evolved starter yes. It is not added to the game yet.

DumbassThiccass

Sep 22, 2021
Ok, not gonna lie, it takes a lot of BS for me to complain about a game, especially here, but this game's insistence on being 'hard' has made me soft as fuck.
The first few battles have you up against level 15 or 14 pokemon with little counters to them available in the route. So you kinda NEED to grind, which is always a bad sign in game design. But god forbid you walk to the breeder meant for grinding, who gives the same amount of exp per pokemon as the normal trainers, because that means "you need a crutch".

Difficulty =/ time wasted. High difficulty should mean that the fights are stressful, but possible without needing to pray on double team, no crits, and a busted starter who learns a fairy type 'sonicboom' move who still, with leftovers, gets bodied by level 15 STAGE TWO EVOLUTIONS on route one. Feels like this was made by the 'Dark Souls gameplay should only be big swords with no spells or summons' kinda guy.

I was very interested. Then I was annoyed but persistent. Now I'm just done. 2/10

Last edited:

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, not gonna lie, it takes a lot of BS for me to complain about a game, especially here, but this game's insistence on being 'hard' has made me soft as fuck.
The first few battles have you up against level 15 or 14 pokemon with little counters to them available in the route. So you kinda NEED to grind, which is always a bad sign in game design. But god forbid you walk to the breeder meant for grinding, who gives the same amount of exp per pokemon as the normal trainers, because that means "you need a crutch".

Difficulty =/ time wasted. High difficulty should mean that the fights are stressful, but possible without needing to pray on double team, no crits, and a busted starter who learns a fairy type 'sonicboom' move who still, with leftovers, gets bodied by level 15 STAGE TWO EVOLUTIONS on route one. Feels like this was made by the 'Dark Souls gameplay should only be big swords with no spells or summons' kinda guy.

I was very interested. Then I was annoyed but persistent. Now I'm just done. 2/10
Uhuh. First off, the Audinos give much more exp than the ordinary trainers, and are much weaker than any trainer on route 1, essentially free. Secondly, Pokemon as a game is literally created around the concept of collecting and grinding, so you're complaining about a core mechanic that all pokemon games have. Thirdly, your definition of 'high difficulty' is the same nonsense spewed by all the other complainants here who hate using items, using stat moves, using terrain moves, using anything aside from 'brrr, hit super-effective brr.'

And finally, All pokemon available in both the Town and route 1 were designed to hard counter Joey. You were just too lazy to catch and train. All in all, you are full of it.

Good day to you sir.

Last edited:

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022

Literally just level your starter, it's OP as fuck. You don't even have to bother with other pokemon since it can pretty much solo.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes