3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
"In addition, this game is not as difficult as many people say, because the main pet at the beginning is very strong. With high race value and strong skills, I can increase both resistances while attacking the opponent Pokémon. I can also drink blood, control men, and enhance myself. In fact, my other pets will only appear in doubles matches, and it is very common to use the main pet to wipe out the entire opponent's team. If the effect the opponent gives you is out of order, I can also remove it with berries or medicine. She really brought a very different experience to me."

translation by googletranslate from chinese

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Did someone literally rate this game 1 star, by asking for support for Joiplay?

I mean, I made it pretty clear that this was never meant to be played on Android, or any other device.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Congrats! You've learned that reviews are nothing but bollocks!
Well thank goodness the mods did something right by removing it. I seriously wonder what level of I.Q. is required to ask for help with an unsupported emulator in the REVIEWS section rather than asking joiplay users in the THREAD, where you're SUPPOSED TO.

Aug 7, 2017
I opened the game.ini file, since i've tried every other fix. I am playing on a pc set to english by default, I always got the game.ini file in the folder when I extracted, and I still get that pop-up. Is something wrong with my game.ini file?
1676459515097.png

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes