3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
This game is literally Dark Souls, Pokemon Edition. And fuck I love it! Sure I've grinded a little, but I'm a player who has never minded spending hours grinding to achieve my goal. I do try to stick to the tough aspect by not overgrinding, but I actually enjoy this pace and being challenged, having to actually use my head to succeed. Question, will Cynthia be making an appearance? I got scores to settle with her!

Reactions: blubbervink

furn

Apr 4, 2018
can some one tell me how to get Viruark ive done all i can in the city and people say its in the sewers but all thats there currently is a locked door the requires an acces panel to open

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
can some one tell me how to get Viruark ive done all i can in the city and people say its in the sewers but all thats there currently is a locked door the requires an acces panel to open
Building next to 2nd gym. Use the computer

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I'm on v.3.34A. Isn't that the latest version that dropped 5 days ago?
Can I trigger the event even after finishing the 3rd gym and how?
I don't wanna start new again... There needs to be a guide for events.
Apologies. The Gardevoir event can be triggered in the kitchen in the player house. but uhm... The trigger is bugged... Will be fixed in the hotfix =\

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I'm on v.3.34A. Isn't that the latest version that dropped 5 days ago?
Can I trigger the event even after finishing the 3rd gym and how?
I don't wanna start new again... There needs to be a guide for events.
Also. a guide will be released next public update.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
POTENTIAL JOIPLAY FIX!!

Multiple people have had reported issues with Joiplay and since Dev does not make builds for mobile we do not give support to solve these issues. However thanks to Bbyxqq a possible solution has been found

It is confirmed that issues arise with the Joiplay version downloaded trough the playstore. I don't know why.
However. Downloading the latest free Joiplay version trough their patreon, , Seem to have resolved some of said issues. Including the script 04 error.

If you have problems with getting the game to work on Joiplay, please try this first.
If problems persists... Well.... Shit.

Like I mentioned above, the dev only support the windows version so please don't bother him with questions about versions for other platforms.

Feel free to respond to me if this solution has or has not fixed the problem.

Last edited:

famkdlvncsdjacnkl

Feb 21, 2022
View attachment 2183769

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!

P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-23
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.276A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Side Notes:

Developer Notes:

Man when is this thread going to be updated lol. Been impatiently waiting for what feels like forever! Hope to see more soon

Corallium

Dec 21, 2022
Man when is this thread going to be updated lol. Been impatiently waiting for what feels like forever! Hope to see more soon
Not to sound rude or anything, but the devs have their own life aside from just making this game. For free to boot.

I know that you are inpatient, but do know that he is working on the game alone, on top of having to write the narratives, scripts and illustrate CGs for the game.

With recent addition of CGB to help out with the side quests and events, they are working extremely hard on the game. So please cut them some slack, yeah?

That said, early access for the new update is now live on the dev's patreon. If you have a couple of dollars lying around, consider subscribing to his patreon to get early access to new builds.

Public release will (hopefully) be some time this month, once the bugs have been resolved with some fine tuning.

Stay tuned!

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Also public release does not usually have gamebreaking bugs like early access that have had them few times. so better wait few weeks to get bug fixed version than start over after every few releases, if you do not have backup saves

famkdlvncsdjacnkl

Feb 21, 2022
Not to sound rude or anything, but the devs have their own life aside from just making this game. For free to boot.

I know that you are inpatient, but do know that he is working on the game alone, on top of having to write the narratives, scripts and illustrate CGs for the game.

With recent addition of CGB to help out with the side quests and events, they are working extremely hard on the game. So please cut them some slack, yeah?

That said, early access for the new update is now live on the dev's patreon. If you have a couple of dollars lying around, consider subscribing to his patreon to get early access to new builds.

Public release will (hopefully) be some time this month, once the bugs have been resolved with some fine tuning.

Stay tuned!
Oh don't get your underwear in a twist. You're acting like I'm saying he has to release it now, all I said was I was excited for the new release. Try to understand the meaning behind what someone says before you reply

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes