3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I know how to get a lopunny, but how to get ralts or krirlia or gardevoir?
Beat the cultist admin in the warehouse. Set kirlia free in the room behind him by using the computer. afterwards interact with kirlia in the hidden grotto

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
does anyone know what to do after beating the watch tower person?? Also, fuck destiny bond for those who tried to do a nuzlocke. XD

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
does anyone know what to do after beating the watch tower person?? Also, fuck destiny bond for those who tried to do a nuzlocke. XD
after watch tower you wait for next update. there are trainers in eclipse city that block the pathway to the north. they will be gone next update.

Reactions: Adachiteru

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks alot! Question for anyone, does anyone have news as to when the next update is?
really soon. Beta testing for next update has finished. Dev just needs time to finalize some things
Edit: With really soon, im pretty sure its for patreons. Public version will be a bit longer after that.

Reactions: Adachiteru

KchAOS

Oct 16, 2022
I've finished the hide out before gym 2, and the nurse in front of the gym said that, I could complete the Asha's side story. I want to know is there more of her scene pre 2nd gym.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I've finished the hide out before gym 2, and the nurse in front of the gym said that, I could complete the Asha's side story. I want to know is there more of her scene pre 2nd gym.
Asha scenes in eclipse city:
Peeping tom event
Practice battle at the cafee
Movie date night

steve1945

Oct 30, 2019
How do you get the peeping tom event? I know its in the bathroom, but when given the option to bash down the door nothing happens. Also are the stones scattered around the city near roads/front of openings meant to be destroyed via a move, or just blocking off areas not completed yet?

Also holy hell that fully evolved starter of Asha is terrifying, just non stop bloodrage that hits at minimum 3 in a row and does insane damage, not to mention he always attacks first. I cleared her team no problem without losing a mon and he demolished all 6 of mine when it was just him.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How do you get the peeping tom event? I know its in the bathroom, but when given the option to bash down the door nothing happens. Also are the stones scattered around the city near roads/front of openings meant to be destroyed via a move, or just blocking off areas not completed yet?

Also holy hell that fully evolved starter of Asha is terrifying, just non stop bloodrage that hits at minimum 3 in a row and does insane damage, not to mention he always attacks first. I cleared her team no problem without losing a mon and he demolished all 6 of mine when it was just him.
Regarding peeping tom event. Dont know what else to tell you. go into the male side, and bash down the right most room. the one that is occupied.
The only stones i can think of that you might refer to, are the ones on the beach infront of a cave. wich will be unlocked during one of the ranger quests. aside from that. no. there are no rocks meant to be destroyed via a move, save for the ones in the sewers.

steve1945

Oct 30, 2019
Maybe I just didn't do it right, or enough times? Who knows. Loving the game so far, ok good to know about the rocks. Thanks a lot for the info, really having a blast with this and im very impressed. The lewd stuff is nice but frankly Im just enjoying the game itself and I like how everything from different gens is in it. Really fun. Gonna have to drop a buck or two to the devs patreon, too many pokemon fan games get the axe from nintendo or just die so I really hope this one makes it. Cheers

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Maybe I just didn't do it right, or enough times? Who knows. Loving the game so far, ok good to know about the rocks. Thanks a lot for the info, really having a blast with this and im very impressed. The lewd stuff is nice but frankly Im just enjoying the game itself and I like how everything from different gens is in it. Really fun. Gonna have to drop a buck or two to the devs patreon, too many pokemon fan games get the axe from nintendo or just die so I really hope this one makes it. Cheers
can you send a screenshot of the room? Also, have you done the second gym?

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes