3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
so is it by design for the enemies to be able to land status effects, crits, and low acc moves with 100% accuracy while the players is nerfed? or is it a bug?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
so is it by design for the enemies to be able to land status effects, crits, and low acc moves with 100% accuracy while the players is nerfed? or is it a bug?
Player is not nerfed. Enemies are not buffed. Their pokemon do have a wide variety of items. Its a feature.

Reactions: nierguyof

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
how can you raise asha's affection even more for the peeping tom scene? I did the kiss scene, the date scene, and the practice battle. anything i am missing?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
how can you raise asha's affection even more for the peeping tom scene? I did the kiss scene, the date scene, and the practice battle. anything i am missing?
Thats it for eclipse city. If its not enough you must have missed interacting with her somewhere down the line.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Did you turn the peeper in right away? Cuz if so, you miss out on the selfie.
no, i didnt turn him in. and the only other phone # i have is labelled [Quest 01]. and all it does is ask if she needs to leave or not (for the forest quest i assume). where can i get the other phone number then?

edit: I also did the practice match first. will that affect the quest at all?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
no, i didnt turn him in. and the only other phone # i have is labelled [Quest 01]. and all it does is ask if she needs to leave or not (for the forest quest i assume). where can i get the other phone number then?

.....hold up. the quest 01 number asks if you want her to leave??? One moment.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018

What version you using?

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes