3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonHVersion-0.335A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
when i open the game, i get a message that says: No game scripts specified (misssing Game.ini?). what can i do to solve this?
alright. Couple of fixes.
1) Put the entire Game folder onto your desktop OR 2) Put it in your C Drive directly. OR 3) Simply move the Pokemon 'H' version folder out (since there are two, one within the other)

Reactions: GrassButGreen

anonbg

Feb 25, 2019
Looks cool, but, do I have to fuck the pokemon or can I just fuck people? for example, when I beat a trainer can I fuck them?
Love the ambition!.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Looks cool, but, do I have to fuck the pokemon or can I just fuck people? for example, when I beat a trainer can I fuck them?
Love the ambition!.
Both. There are certain pokemon that you can fuck. And certain humans you can fuck.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Having never played any Pokemon game, other than Pokemon Go, should I even try this game?
From the comments it looks like it would be more frustrating than fun.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Its a great pokemon game in-and-of itself. Its not the stereotypical more latter pokemon titles where you need to only spam moves and get the badges and eventual elite four. The trainers you go against think of it like competitive pokemon, their pokemon are EV/IV trained, they use strategy and items against you like you would do against them. Search around different places as well as there are great hidden items that will help greatly in your journey/playthrough.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh the game is still alive and kicking!
Played this in November, now it’s March, how is the content?
Enough for 2-4 hours of playtime?

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
I got it working. Thanks for the help.
I had the same problem. I just want to say it clearer how I fixed it. When unzip'ing the game it came out like this ->
Pokemon Hentai Version 0.335\Pokemon Hentai Version Hot Fixed final\Pokemon Hentai Version Hot Fix
Move the final file back or get rid of "\Pokemon Hentai Version Hot Fixed final". Once I did that it worked.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Having never played any Pokemon game, other than Pokemon Go, should I even try this game?
If you never played a Pokémon game before and you want to play this first then damn, I don’t recommend it, since when I played it was hard and strategic and a total newbie entering the saga with this entry would get pretty frustrated or destroyed in the first 20 minutes.
Either play some games before or watch some videos about Pokémon and competitive battles, or you aren’t going to enjoy it, since it’s like going directly to a boxing match without knowing anything about said sport

Reactions: BoosterGold74

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
If you never played a Pokémon game before and you want to play this first then damn, I don’t recommend it, since when I played it was hard and strategic and a total newbie entering the saga with this entry would get pretty frustrated or destroyed in the first 20 minutes.
Either play some games before or watch some videos about Pokémon and competitive battles, or you aren’t going to enjoy it, since it’s like going directly to a boxing match without knowing anything about said sport
Or they can just try it and see for themselves.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
It isn't a newcomer friendly pokémon game. If you have experience in rpg games and know the types table (or, alternatively, having it on screen), it's not THAT hard, but it requires some strategy. On the other hand, the first part of the game your starter is going to break it in half, if you train her. Once she evolves, she is fairy/steel, the best type combination in the game, and her first unique move, coupled with the Leftovers equipable item that you will find in your room, will carry you through the first route, even without aid from other pokemons.

I won't say not to try it, it's not THAT hard. It is unfair, with several trainers with illegal movesets in their pokemon, and other pokemon whose abilities and moves had been changed for this game (I actually don't mind that, as it means the cpu isn't playing by other rules and you eventually will have access to those mons), but not too hard. Just ignore the cheek in tongue of the developer and don't feel guilty of using the breeder trainer (located in the first two towns) to train your pokemon if you want some levels. Contrary to popular believe, doing in 5 minutes what would require 20 against wild pokemon is not being a scrub, it's wasting much less time on the tedious part and reaching the fun part (fighting trainers) much faster.

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
I am getting this error when i try to open the game.... Game.ini missing, but all files are present ...
I redownloaded the game twice from GDrive and workupload but still same issue

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I am getting this error when i try to open the game.... Game.ini missing, but all files are present ...
I redownloaded the game twice from GDrive and workupload but still same issue
Do one of the following: 1) Put the entire Game folder onto your desktop OR 2) Put it in your C Drive directly. 3) Simply move the Pokemon 'H' version folder out (since there are two, one within the other)

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes