3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
just got a virus warning from the mega linked file, don't know if it was real or a false positive so was looking for a second opinion.

Reactions: Galact00

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
What do I do about the missing game.ini files?
If you had bothered to scroll up 3 messages you could have seen me give the answer. Ill repost it.

Do one of the following: 1) Put the entire Game folder onto your desktop OR 2) Put it in your C Drive directly. 3) Simply move the Pokemon 'H' version folder out (since there are two, one within the other)

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Please tell me how to do the latin puzzle, im going insane...
First puzzle on the left, it says to walk a certain ammount of steps southwards and press that tile a certain amount of times. after that, puzzle on the right wants you to hit a rock in the opposite direction of said puzzle.

Thumb30

Jan 15, 2019
First puzzle on the left, it says to walk a certain ammount of steps southwards and press that tile a certain amount of times. after that, puzzle on the right wants you to hit a rock in the opposite direction of said puzzle.
I still don't understand

Which stone and what color? Are you supposed to "bonk" the stone or are you supposed to use strength?

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
game feeds into my addiction to triple triad, i love it how you get the cards too, also had a panic attack seeing the second gyms ace pokemon :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes