3.80 star(s) 82 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
So when the creator says this game is supposed to be tough he really means "I don't want you to have fun at all so have fun playing against this shuckle and whimsicott setting up leech seed and toxic spikes with substitute + recover and trainers spamming full restores during battles"

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So when the creator says this game is supposed to be tough he really means "I don't want you to have fun at all so have fun playing against this shuckle and whimsicott setting up leech seed and toxic spikes with substitute + recover and trainers spamming full restores during battles"
He doesn't.

Yasin2

Aug 7, 2021
If you do not regularly get rocks off to the sight of Pokémon tournament sweat, just go to rule 34. This game is not for you.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
so I was on lopunny quest in the mall and then I got lost in the battle. When I came back for the quest I somehow walktrhough wall
I passed this problem along to Cute Goblin Bastard.
It will be fixed next patch. For now, try to restart from a previous safe, if you havent saved...
If you did, I am afraid you either have to go in debug mode by getting a copy of RPGM or hard reset.
Sorry for the annoyance, but its a game in development.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes