3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
how do i let it out of the ball and do stuff with it?
Depends on the pokemon. There are scenes with certain waifumons in the hidden grotto. And also spread througout the game at certain areas.
Check the event guide on the main page.

Last edited:

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I'm not able to access route 3 at the top of Eclipse City. I think I have completed everything correctly, the red grunt tells me to go north or east (I completed that quest) and the two guys aren't battling to close off route 3 anymore and I have the first two badges. Am I stuck?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I'm not able to access route 3 at the top of Eclipse City. I think I have completed everything correctly, the red grunt tells me to go north or east (I completed that quest) and the two guys aren't battling to close off route 3 anymore and I have the first two badges. Am I stuck?
You have to go east first and beat the cultists in the watchtower.
Route 3 is to the east. North of eclipse city is route 4.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I downloaded the most recent version and checked the basement area door to see if it was able to be unlocked in this version, when I saw that it wouldn't be able to be opened, I then went north to try and go to route 4. It's been a while since I played the earlier version but I remember completing the quest in the eastern town, then every quest from the poke ranger's, and then I bought the player house.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I downloaded the most recent version and checked the basement area door to see if it was able to be unlocked in this version, when I saw that it wouldn't be able to be opened, I then went north to try and go to route 4. It's been a while since I played the earlier version but I remember completing the quest in the eastern town, then every quest from the poke ranger's, and then I bought the player house.
Dont know for sure what you mean with basement area.
But I do suggest starting over since you missed out on some events due to beating the second gym before finishing all events in Eclipse.
Feel free to check the guide, linked on the main page for a list of events.

If you are back and the bug persists. please let me know.

Reactions: Friadne

NagaSadow

Nov 14, 2020
Idk wtf is wrong with this game but when i tried to tab out of it my computer freaked out and started opening a million programs and was switching between them. I had to use the power button to turn off the computer and my PSU's fan was making grinding sounds when it came back on until i restarted it again. Some scary shit.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Idk wtf is wrong with this game but when i tried to tab out of it my computer freaked out and started opening a million programs and was switching between them. I had to use the power button to turn off the computer and my PSU's fan was making grinding sounds when it came back on until i restarted it again. Some scary shit.
o_O
Okay... thats weird.
Have your virus scan take a look at it just to be sure.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes