3.80 star(s) 82 Votes
Dec 24, 2020
Idc regardless I beat the super fun stall build which everybody who plays pokemon loves and adores dearly and super meta pokemon (shuckle which is stuck in pu btw) game is good stall just always ruin the fun of anything

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yea full restores are definitely spammed in competitive
Lmao, I really cant take this comment seriously. The reason restorative items are not allowed in tournament settings is to not drag the matches out.

This is NOT a tournament setting, it just features competitive builds. Don't know what's so difficult to understand. But yeah, do keep spitting the same rhetoric over and over. Pls do.

Sammiboyes

Jul 2, 2018
Done most I can in eclipse, just cant get the movie date with Asha, is it because I turned the perv in instead of getting photos of her during the peeping tom quest?

Reactions: Corallium

Corallium

Dec 21, 2022
Idc regardless I beat the super fun stall build which everybody who plays pokemon loves and adores dearly and super meta pokemon (shuckle which is stuck in pu btw) game is good stall just always ruin the fun of anything
You're stuck struggling against a mon in PU when you have a team of psuedo legendary starter with insane stats, a bunny that's able to swords dance and spin kick the shit outta everything, gardevoir with 100% accurate sleep, setup and adaptability stab. Stop crying man.

Corallium

Dec 21, 2022
Done most I can in eclipse, just cant get the movie date with Asha, is it because I turned the perv in instead of getting photos of her during the peeping tom quest?
That is likely the case. The movie scene in particular is only available once you reach a certain "relationship value" threshold with Asha.

You can gain relationship points with her by interacting with her throughout the game (Starter town, not dismissing her during epilim forest base raid, chatting with her just before the bridge (including the kiss scene), completing her 2 available quests - peeping tom and cafe battle)

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
SINtax EroRR Hi, will there be a way to change the nature of our Pokemon soon ? It's nice to give us the ability to manipulate their EVs directly, but it ultimately doesn't really matter if they don't have the right nature to back up their base stats.

Thanks for your answer, I really enjoyed the game so far.

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
is there a way to edit save file? im deep in the game but found out that because of im dumb I turned in the peeping tom so now im stuck with less affection for ashe

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
is there a way to edit save file? im deep in the game but found out that because of im dumb I turned in the peeping tom so now im stuck with less affection for ashe
Not really no. You could get a copy of RPGM and enter debug mode to set the correct flag but... Yeah... That requires some work.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Was looking for a toxic mon and was surprised to learn that viruark cant learn it despite her whole gimmick being status. What's the dealio?

Ergast

May 31, 2017
SINtax EroRR, please take in consideration getting rid of the whole "I need a crutch/No, I'm gigachad" answers for the breeder, as I told you before. I know it is a little joke, but as proven by a conversation that happened in late february which I couldn't be involved because for some reason the forum decided to not notify me of the new messages in this thread, it does piss people. I would have told you then and there, if I had been aware of it.

Was looking for a toxic mon and was surprised to learn that viruark cant learn it despite her whole gimmick being status. What's the dealio?
Yeah, this is strange, as Zorua CAN learn toxic by tm in the main games, and evolutions, as far as I remember, can learn EVERY TM their preevolved forms can.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes