3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Sage101

Apr 28, 2021
since i downloaded the update everytime i load into a battle i get this pop up and the game shuts off how do i fix it

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
since i downloaded the update everytime i load into a battle i get this pop up and the game shuts off how do i fix it
Good news and bad news.
Good news is that I know the problem. Your allerita learns seduce at level 54. So you kinda overleveled it.
The bad news is that seduce has been removed. So since your Allerita knows a move the game does not recognize from an older version, this happens.You can fix this by getting rid of Seduce. Either use the move re-learner or a TM to learn another move over it.... Or restart the game.

Reactions: Uldork57

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
As for Viruark not learning Toxic, I think the logic at the time of development was that it was redundant since her Ability allows her to poison via contact moves. I will add Toxic to her list of learnable TMs for the next patch.
Very nice (y). Yeah she can poison quite easily with her moves/ability, but the toxic super poison is helpful to break stalls. Alternatively, if she has other signature moves planned, one of those could inflict the toxic status. I also noticed that she cannot learn venoshock, but this is just a bit of a nitpick since she's more of a physical attacker to begin with.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Very nice (y). Yeah she can poison quite easily with her moves/ability, but the toxic super poison is helpful to break stalls. Alternatively, if she has other signature moves planned, one of those could inflict the toxic status. I also noticed that she cannot learn venoshock, but this is just a bit of a nitpick since she's more of a physical attacker to begin with.
She can learn a move that does the same as venoshock. Combined with Banefull Bunker You can protect and inflict poison when the opponent attacks with a contact move.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
She can learn a move that does the same as venoshock. Combined with Banefull Bunker You can protect and inflict poison when the opponent attacks with a contact move.
Oh hell yeah. I just got the bunker move so I guess that venoshock variant is after that.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
then next question is the puzzle in the hidden cave how to complete it
You have 3 stone tablets in the room with latin text on 2 of them. The one in the center tells you to go examine the right one, then the left one. Then, the left one tells you to move to 3 tiles south, where is located the hidden switch that unlocks the final room.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So about the virus/trojan report a couple pages back. This has been happening to me too, as well as with the game Ashes of War also on this site. It's listed as "Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn", and has appeared every time I've tried to download it since yesterday, for a total of 3 or 4 times (and 2 or 3 times for the other game as well)

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
So about the virus/trojan report a couple pages back. This has been happening to me too, as well as with the game Ashes of War also on this site. It's listed as "Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn", and has appeared every time I've tried to download it since yesterday, for a total of 3 or 4 times (and 2 or 3 times for the other game as well)
Trough the mega download?

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes