3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

LostWayfarer

Apr 29, 2018
Never really been too into competitive pokemon but I enjoy this game. Makes me think more about what I try with my team, besides just trying to stay around the same levels as everything I'm fighting. Glad to have heart scales though since the new moves on the waifumons makes it a bit harder to choose what to keep. Like whether or not to keep calm mind on gardevoir and coil on viruark.

Reactions: blubbervink

Jul 15, 2021
I beat the 2nd gym before completing the Peeping Tom event as well as the 2nd and 3rd Ranger Quests. I've completed all the other available content through the current update, but Asha still isn't spawning in the cafe.

Based on what I've read in here, I'm shit outta luck. Fair assesment?

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
hidden cave puzzle, what do? i dont understand what the 3 slabs (1 being empty) mean as far as cracking a code. ive not played pokemon since ruby/sapphire.

cracked the first room, but no idea from there.

Last edited:

sirgawain54

Oct 10, 2017
Upon using the Pokemon Center, I get an error message and a crash.
"Script 'GameData' line 95: RuntimeError occured. Unknown ID SEDUCE."

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I beat the 2nd gym before completing the Peeping Tom event as well as the 2nd and 3rd Ranger Quests. I've completed all the other available content through the current update, but Asha still isn't spawning in the cafe.

Based on what I've read in here, I'm shit outta luck. Fair assesment?
Very fair. Changelog, event guide and the nurse in gym 2 warned you that doing gym 2 will lock you out of asha content.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
hidden cave puzzle, what do? i dont understand what the 3 slabs (1 being empty) mean as far as cracking a code. ive not played pokemon since ruby/sapphire.

cracked the first room, but no idea from there.
Puzzle on the right says to interact with the first rock you see on opposite side. What is the opposite of right?

Reactions: Scuzzbucket

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Upon using the Pokemon Center, I get an error message and a crash.
"Script 'GameData' line 95: RuntimeError occured. Unknown ID SEDUCE."
Good news and bad news.
Good news is that I know the problem. Your allerita learns seduce at level 54. So you kinda overleveled it.
The bad news is that seduce has been removed. So since your Allerita knows a move the game does not recognize from an older version, this happens.You can fix this by getting rid of Seduce. Either use the move re-learner or a TM to learn another move over it.... And if the game keeps crashing... restart the game from the beginning.

Tomfromne

Sep 27, 2021
How do you get out of the Supermarket basement storerooms? I clicked on the phone on the lower level -- found stairs to the next level ,, but cannot find the way out. I have explored and mapped both levels with no luck.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How do you get out of the Supermarket basement storerooms? I clicked on the phone on the lower level -- found stairs to the next level ,, but cannot find the way out. I have explored and mapped both levels with no luck.
Screenshot pls, so i can see where you are

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Where's the best place to grind for 3rd gym?
Also, this game is running very choppy on my laptop.
Is there a way to make the performance smoother? (I don't have the best laptop but it's an i5, 12GB RAM with a SSD)

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Where's the best place to grind for 3rd gym?
Also, this game is running very choppy on my laptop.
Is there a way to make the performance smoother? (I don't have the best laptop but it's an i5, 12GB RAM with a SSD)
Audino trainer in Eros town is the only trainer that you can keep battling over and over. So thats your best bet.
But just so you know, I beat Sonia with a team of level 45-48 using your team well can easily ofset the level disadvantage, wich is what the game wants you to do.

As for the game running choppy, Dev is aware of this problem but is uncertain how to best solve it. Expect the game to be better optimized througout development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kale31

Zero Fantasy

Sep 5, 2021
mkxp-z
no game scripts specified (missing game.ini?)

This error keeps appearing when I try to open the game.
Anyone know a fix for this?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Anyone can u tell me how to change pokemon on hidden forest to another one? I want raise affection andaselle
You want to change the order of pokemon send out into battle?
Press Z to open the menu, go to pokemon. Select the pokemon you want to be send out first, press switch and then select the first pokemon in the list.

Reactions: Gvububg

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
mkxp-z
no game scripts specified (missing game.ini?)

This error keeps appearing when I try to open the game.
Anyone know a fix for this?
Do one of the following: 1) Put the entire Game folder onto your desktop OR 2) Put it in your C Drive directly. 3) Simply move the Pokemon 'H' version folder out (since there are two, one within the other)

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes