3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
urgh. i just caught that pink screamer pokemon in the factory after the ship in the 3rd town and checked through its stats, when the game crashed out with a "missing method" message. i dont like making a habit of constantly saving, but this pissed me off. several hours gameplay wasted.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
urgh. i just caught that pink screamer pokemon in the factory after the ship in the 3rd town and checked through its stats, when the game crashed out with a "missing method" message. i dont like making a habit of constantly saving, but this pissed me off. several hours gameplay wasted.
Can you, next time, post a screenshot of the error message?

reekman

Jan 26, 2019
I can't play this game without it lagging and taking forever to load. It might just be my pc or whatever, but I don't have this problem with other games made in Pokemon Essentials.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I can't play this game without it lagging and taking forever to load. It might just be my pc or whatever, but I don't have this problem with other games made in Pokemon Essentials.
It is partly the game yes. Dev will througout development figure out how to best solve this problem.

Jan 14, 2020
As far as I can tell there's no Eevee's yet. Though I think someone said there will be a Vaporeon waifumon after the next one? Not too sure on that one.
people voted on the vaporeon so the creator is planning on adding in the next next update and Dragonite is the next waifumon.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
I am baffled by how good Tsarneviya is despite having possibly the worst (if not, bottom 3) type combination out there. SIN just decided that if you war gonna handicaps her like that, might as well make everything else about her broken.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes