3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Have made it to the first gym town. The game certainly starts off tough. I’ve definitely had some eye popping moments on nearly every trainer when something unusually powerful suddenly comes up. The powerful starter and Lopunny certainly help though. Any other team slot suggestions this early? Got Snubull for debuffs with intimidate and charm, Bellsprout for status powders, Houndour and Mankey are sort of just general offense.

Oh yeah, minor bug? For the first double battle pair, both npcs can be battled one after the other with an identical team. Feels unintentional.

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Cant really blame you...
Keep me posted!
Welp, the guy helping me in the 2nd game's thread suggested it might be an issue with MegaSync, because I use that for downloading mega files (I follow a select few 3DCG games and they can get a bit hefty for browser downloads) |
He said he's going to try doing the same.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Have made it to the first gym town. The game certainly starts off tough. I’ve definitely had some eye popping moments on nearly every trainer when something unusually powerful suddenly comes up. The powerful starter and Lopunny certainly help though. Any other team slot suggestions this early? Got Snubull for debuffs with intimidate and charm, Bellsprout for status powders, Houndour and Mankey are sort of just general offense.
Use whatever you want. You gona replace them anyway with the waifumon that pop up. :KEK:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Welp, the guy helping me in the 2nd game's thread suggested it might be an issue with MegaSync, because I use that for downloading mega files (I follow a select few 3DCG games and they can get a bit hefty for browser downloads) |
He said he's going to try doing the same.
Alright. Good luck!
Also feel free to join the discord if you have more questions. :D

Corallium

Dec 21, 2022

Oh yeah, minor bug? For the first double battle pair, both npcs can be battled one after the other with an identical team. Feels unintentional.
at this point, it's a feature, not a bug

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Someone knows how to solve the fucking "Hidden cave" puzzle?
Entered the second room (the one after the 3 plates in latin), but can't progress from there.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
OK..... that was useless, already know i'm missing a puzzle.
I was asking for help to solve the fucking puzzles.
Well since you asked so nicely...
You said after the 3 plates in latin so I figured you thought you had already solved all three.

Whatever. The Latin puzzle on the right tells you to go to the oposite side. Go to the oposite side of right and interact with the rock you see 5 times.

You are welcome.

Reactions: Bricecube

Sammiboyes

Jul 2, 2018
That is likely the case. The movie scene in particular is only available once you reach a certain "relationship value" threshold with Asha.

You can gain relationship points with her by interacting with her throughout the game (Starter town, not dismissing her during epilim forest base raid, chatting with her just before the bridge (including the kiss scene), completing her 2 available quests - peeping tom and cafe battle)
Damn the only one I didn't do was the peeping tom one, maybe I can go sneak through the save file and find the relationship value then cause lord knows I aint goin through the game again : ^)

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Any other team slot suggestions this early? Got Snubull for debuffs with intimidate and charm, Bellsprout for status powders, Houndour and Mankey are sort of just general offense.
At the end of the current version, my team is 5 waifumons and an infernape to round the coverage a bit, but at the point you are... IIRC, my team consisted of croconaw, lopunny, andaselle, granbull for the intimidate, flaffy and wingull, I think. Wingull was the first one to go, once I got the next waifumon.

Reactions: Silverraaven

EricGoca884

Jun 2, 2020
Spoiler alert about an unique pokemon of the last update
I accidentally defeated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and saved after, does anyone know if i can modify the game's data in order to get it? Wouldn't want to restart everything just to catch them all for the pokedex

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Spoiler alert about an unique pokemon of the last update
I accidentally defeated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and saved after, does anyone know if i can modify the game's data in order to get it? Wouldn't want to restart everything just to catch them all for the pokedex
... Why did you save... Sigh...
Only thing i can think of, whitout resetting the game, is getting a copy of RPGM and using debug mode.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes