3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

BRuhWHERE

May 13, 2022
Oh if anyone have this kind of bug DO NOT go to the cave where you first met Buneary, I got stuck there and can not go out

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Lopunny's backroom's quest is kinda buggy, yes. Yesterday I made a sequence break by checking the snorlax teddy before typhlosion's that ended with the quest bugging and keeping me from finishing it after the onyx room. It looked like Lopunny didn't like me not following her inmediatly, so when I reached the stairs after the onyx room, after talking to her she "jumped" the stairs and let me in the backrooms, forever and ever... it was funny, in a creepy way. I had saved prior to starting it, so the second time, checking first the typhlosion made the quest work correctly.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Lopunny's backroom's quest is kinda buggy, yes. Yesterday I made a sequence break by checking the snorlax teddy before typhlosion's that ended with the quest bugging and keeping me from finishing it after the onyx room. It looked like Lopunny didn't like me not following her inmediatly, so when I reached the stairs after the onyx room, after talking to her she "jumped" the stairs and let me in the backrooms, forever and ever... it was funny, in a creepy way. I had saved prior to starting it, so the second time, checking first the typhlosion made the quest work correctly.
I've been stuck in the backrooms for two days before the dev pulled me out :(
I feel you.

Anyway, I passed it along to Cute Goblin Bastard. Thanks.

YinLian1903

Feb 5, 2023
View attachment 2183769

Overview:
Old school Pokemon game with a perverted twist! You play as Caleb, a senior Field Researcher and Pokemon Trainer as you traverse the Sinova Region to train a new lab-created Pokemon while uncovering the conspiracy of Team Creation; a cult of deviants hell-bent on restarting the life cycle of all living things. Features a narrative-based Romance system (akin to a dating sim) for your Rival and fellow field Researcher, and a pet system that allows you to raise certain Waifumons (for naughty reasons), and many, many quests and events!

P.S. This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-15
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Developer: SINtax EroRR - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.335A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Side Notes:

Developer Notes:

sry i cant play this game it say the game is missing?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
So when the creator says this game is supposed to be tough he really means "I don't want you to have fun at all so have fun playing against this shuckle and whimsicott setting up leech seed and toxic spikes with substitute + recover and trainers spamming full restores during battles"
That's the meta in competitive builds. Its called a stall build. You don't like it? I don't care.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Bug has been fixed and will be implemented next build. Thanks!

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
So when the creator says this game is supposed to be tough he really means "I don't want you to have fun at all so have fun playing against this shuckle and whimsicott setting up leech seed and toxic spikes with substitute + recover and trainers spamming full restores during battles"
roar, whirlwind, rapid spin, defog, poison-types, grass-types, taunt, torment, encore, etc.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes