2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
I have the same problem. standing on the edge of the water in suicide forest and pressing c/space (i even tried using all the other buttons.. I now know that D aktivates fast select bike and f11 resets the game) but nothing happen. My character refuses to swim
did you talk to your mom at the start to recieve all the abilities and running shoes ? will at a barrier so you cant pass her in the update.

Leilu

Oct 22, 2019
did you talk to your mom at the start to recieve all the abilities and running shoes ? will at a barrier so you cant pass her in the update.
the mom gives the running shoes and the pokegear only, I even tried a new game now and I also can't swim.

gogo888

Aug 7, 2016
The surf option only seem to become avaible if you enable debug mode, and when you do its state that in RPGM it's on by default, so maybe that why people can't surf but you do when you test it ?

Reactions: hulster

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
The surf option only seem to become avaible if you enable debug mode, and when you do its state that in RPGM it's on by default, so maybe that why people can't surf but you do when you test it ?
Ok is that it ? Thanks for your replay i will look into it and fix it for the update.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Yhats strange all other people have played it without this error so i dont know dude.
there is no virus dont worry
its safe maybe try one of the other links
try another link there is no virus
you can break the blocks near the sign that says crack town for the first one and below that sign is the second one.
indeed its an rpg maker game
hulster no need to click Reply on each message and inflate the thread. Use 1690733061768.png on the messages you wish to reply and then Insert Quote 1690733129575.png .

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Ok i will help you out. First go in the water in crack city here you can easily lvl up your pikachu because electricity is strong againt water. Also with the greatballs (you can get 2 of them near the sign that says crack city) you can easily catch the water Pokemon. I recommend catcing one magikkarp they get really OP by level 20. So with the water pokemon you can beat brock pretty easily. So the game isent extremely hard but does require some thinking and puzzle solving. Im here if you have trouble.
You only get 1 great ball going down the narrow side path right before entering crack city and 3 normal pokeballs from doing the douche 'mini-quest'. Also YOU CAN"T SWIM. Since you can't swim you don't have access to water pokemon so leveling pichu and beating brock is a fucking nightmare. If we had access to water you're right it wouldn't be as difficult as it is now and i'll update my review. but nothing tells us we have access to surf and no button presses allow us to enter water. Where cut trees and rock smash boulders give us a prompt that they can be interacted with, water gives absolutely nothing.

Here's my save file if it helps but you need to listen to people here and just because it works for you its not working for us. Download the game from here and use my save and see if you can swim. What exactly unlocks it anyways?

The only buggy things i noticed was the first time i entered the pokemon center i was immediately thrown into being healed from the doorway. Also my abra teleport never got changed to the pokemon center, it was always to home. And the Team Rocket guy in the house who wants us to test may and says he might give us a reward is just gone after doing the may scene.

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
You only get 1 great ball going down the narrow side path right before entering crack city and 3 normal pokeballs from doing the douche 'mini-quest'. Also YOU CAN"T SWIM. Since you can't swim you don't have access to water pokemon so leveling pichu and beating brock is a fucking nightmare. If we had access to water you're right it wouldn't be as difficult as it is now and i'll update my review. but nothing tells us we have access to surf and no button presses allow us to enter water. Where cut trees and rock smash boulders give us a prompt that they can be interacted with, water gives absolutely nothing.

Here's my save file if it helps but you need to listen to people here and just because it works for you its not working for us. Download the game from here and use my save and see if you can swim. What exactly unlocks it anyways?

The only buggy things i noticed was the first time i entered the pokemon center i was immediately thrown into being healed from the doorway. Also my abra teleport never got changed to the pokemon center, it was always to home. And the Team Rocket guy in the house who wants us to test may and says he might give us a reward is just gone after doing the may scene.
Yes the healing process only happens the first time. In the next update on Friday everything will work i promise. I just added all the HM's and an Old Rod to crack city so from there you can get to suicide forest and the other 5 Gyms.

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
Next update on Friday everything will be available in crack city so you can play the game without debug mode.

zack12121

Feb 8, 2021
i cant install it cus it just keeps on saying its a virus, i know its not a virus but idk how to stop it

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes