2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Tactac

May 9, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error where there is multiple inputs? Its impossible to navigate the menus. Hasn't happened with any other rpgmaker/ wolfRPG games

Reactions: Mrsandman11

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
Is anyone else getting an error where there is multiple inputs? Its impossible to navigate the menus. Hasn't happened with any other rpgmaker/ wolfRPG games
Yhats strange all other people have played it without this error so i dont know dude.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
RPGM = RPG Maker games and this is clearly NOT a RPGM game, i don't know what the Game Engine used is but it's not a RPG Maker Game Engine i've ever seen so it should've been set to either the Game Engine you used or if it's not on the the list Others as the Game Engine lol but from what little i played the controls felt like i was using a Gameboy emulator for one of the very early generations of the pokemon games

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
RPGM = RPG Maker games and this is clearly NOT a RPGM game, i don't know what the Game Engine used is but it's not a RPG Maker Game Engine i've ever seen so it should've been set to either the Game Engine you used or if it's not on the the list Others as the Game Engine lol but from what little i played the controls felt like i was using a Gameboy emulator for one of the very early generations of the pokemon games
The OP states that it uses Pokémon Essentials, which means it is at its core an RPG Maker XP game.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Dude if your already stuck here then prepare for the worst :p If you walk a bit further you can get 2 greatballs and 3 regular pokeballs in the next town then go in the water catch magickarp and (hint) an ekans and you can train pikachu with them by battling random pokemon.
I only found the one great ball, where are the others?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes