• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonMessedUpVersionXXX-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Is this game about the protag getting NTRed on his journey or is the NTR just his mom kicking him out for someone else. I've never seen a pokemon NTR game before rofl. This is new.

Reactions: Psion and hulster

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
A Pokemon lewd game with actual Pokemon gameplay & the option to pick a futa protagonist instead of a male one? Kinda nice! But how does the NTR work in this & can the player freely decide which content they want to engage with? No matter what I wish you good luck & success with your game :)

cyborgtr7

Jan 31, 2020
Hehe gonna catch'em all and start healing time. I played a lot of rom hacks and I always wanted this kind of lewd poke game. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: hulster

FATTTTTTTTTT

Nov 20, 2020
the progression is utter dogshit your pokemon is lvl 1 and all of the pokemon in wild grass are lvl 5 and over the only way you're getting any lvls is by fighting gary's lvl 1 magikarp over and over

• Haha
Reactions: hitmanbhi

squashfs

Feb 17, 2021
Ok I read the entire assembly for

Don't think it is malware. 90% sure it is false positive

You can rename the file `extendtext.exe` to `extendtext.exe.safe` to prevent any shenanigans since it is not a hard dependency.

Reactions: hulster
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes