• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
Ok I read the entire assembly for

Don't think it is malware. 90% sure it is false positive

You can rename the file `extendtext.exe` to `extendtext.exe.safe` to prevent any shenanigans since it is not a hard dependency.
its safe

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
the progression is utter dogshit your pokemon is lvl 1 and all of the pokemon in wild grass are lvl 5 and over the only way you're getting any lvls is by fighting gary's lvl 1 magikarp over and over
Dude if your already stuck here then prepare for the worst :p If you walk a bit further you can get 2 greatballs and 3 regular pokeballs in the next town then go in the water catch magickarp and (hint) an ekans and you can train pikachu with them by battling random pokemon.

Reactions: PinkNova

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
A Pokemon lewd game with actual Pokemon gameplay & the option to pick a futa protagonist instead of a male one? Kinda nice! But how does the NTR work in this & can the player freely decide which content they want to engage with? No matter what I wish you good luck & success with your game :)
Thanks for the replay. NTR is mostly scenes from the human pokemon anime characters. (gifs) You can choose to watch some scenes like the ones from prostitutes multiple times.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for the replay. NTR is mostly scenes from the human pokemon anime characters. (gifs) You can choose to watch some scenes like the ones from prostitutes multiple times.
Alrighty, also I probably should have asked if there are even any romantic relationships the protagonist can be a part of, because I can't really complain about something being NTR when there is no romantic relationship to begin with.
I'm gonna check your game out sometime, sounds fun for sure.

Is it correct that the Futa MC will not have her own model specifically, since you don't draw the scenes yourself and thus have no control over that? It's not the biggest of deals ofc, I can fully relate to that dilemma since I can't draw for my life.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes