2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
RPGM = RPG Maker games and this is clearly NOT a RPGM game, i don't know what the Game Engine used is but it's not a RPG Maker Game Engine i've ever seen so it should've been set to either the Game Engine you used or if it's not on the the list Others as the Game Engine lol but from what little i played the controls felt like i was using a Gameboy emulator for one of the very early generations of the pokemon games
It is RPGM though, except it uses Pokemon Essentials as a toolkit/add on to the base Maker. I use the same tool in mine, so I can confirm.

Reactions: Papertrail013
Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else notice that the Wobuffett in the preview images is male but has the sprite for female? Looks like we have a shiny trans Pokemon here.

Reactions: hulster

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
So play it for a bit and I have to say it needs much more work. Like whats up with the lvl 5-14 on a starter zone, cant even lvl up ya lvl 2 starter at al.

Reactions: Jccurtis

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
So play it for a bit and I have to say it needs much more work. Like whats up with the lvl 5-14 on a starter zone, cant even lvl up ya lvl 2 starter at al.
Thats the challange, you need the pokeballs first so you can catch them and then switch to level up your lvl 1 pokemon. If you want an easy pokemon game this isent the one.

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
no I can't, how can I learn how to swim? last thing I could do is the BJ from May
So if you do down then first you go trough suicide forest and then you reach water. Surf is already available so just press x or c when facing the water.

Hentai_is_my_City

Jan 19, 2019
So if you do down then first you go trough suicide forest and then you reach water. Surf is already available so just press x or c when facing the water.
we can't swin nor smash the rocks before crack city. can't find pokemon that can or TM's that give the ability...

Aug 7, 2020
I have the same problem. standing on the edge of the water in suicide forest and pressing c/space (i even tried using all the other buttons.. I now know that D aktivates fast select bike and f11 resets the game) but nothing happen. My character refuses to swim

Reactions: shenlong51

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
japanese game?? is this not just a modded pokemon?
Its , its a toolkit for RPG Maker. It comes with all the pokemon, moves, art, stats, combat mechanics etc... all together for people to create whatever they want with the RPGM engine.

You can't swim, break rocks, or cut trees. Tried all of the buttons from the F1 menu on the water and on the cut trees, nothing works.

Thats the challange, you need the pokeballs first so you can catch them and then switch to level up your lvl 1 pokemon. If you want an easy pokemon game this isent the one.
There's fun difficult, and difficult for difficult's sake. When you constantly have to relaunch the game cause every pokeball needs to be a success spamming encounters til you get what you want again and again and again is not a fun challenge, its just tedious and annoying. You are limited in only having 6 pokemon already... why do pokeballs have to be such an insanely limited resource when you're giving us 5 total pokemon anyways? making healing items limited yeah totally agree, but there is no reason to limit pokeballs like this.

When all you can do is slam your face against rng until you finally win, there's no sense of accomplishment cause the player wasn't responsible for the win. Even when I tried to be clever with confusion or poison against Brock he just has full restores to counter it. The first gym leader does not need full restores when you are stuck with baby pokemon.

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
Its , its a toolkit for RPG Maker. It comes with all the pokemon, moves, art, stats, combat mechanics etc... all together for people to create whatever they want with the RPGM engine.

You can't swim, break rocks, or cut trees. Tried all of the buttons from the F1 menu on the water and on the cut trees, nothing works.

There's fun difficult, and difficult for difficult's sake. When you constantly have to relaunch the game cause every pokeball needs to be a success spamming encounters til you get what you want again and again and again is not a fun challenge, its just tedious and annoying. You are limited in only having 6 pokemon already... why do pokeballs have to be such an insanely limited resource when you're giving us 5 total pokemon anyways? making healing items limited yeah totally agree, but there is no reason to limit pokeballs like this.

When all you can do is slam your face against rng until you finally win, there's no sense of accomplishment cause the player wasn't responsible for the win. Even when I tried to be clever with confusion or poison against Brock he just has full restores to counter it. The first gym leader does not need full restores when you are stuck with baby pokemon.
Ok i will help you out. First go in the water in crack city here you can easily lvl up your pikachu because electricity is strong againt water. Also with the greatballs (you can get 2 of them near the sign that says crack city) you can easily catch the water Pokemon. I recommend catcing one magikkarp they get really OP by level 20. So with the water pokemon you can beat brock pretty easily. So the game isent extremely hard but does require some thinking and puzzle solving. Im here if you have trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: Jccurtis
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes