omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I was one of the Patrons for Leaf on Fire, loved the game and was really sad when the dev had to quit working on it due to Nintendo being total assholes with their cease and desist.

I really, really hope this game'll survive but the future is looking grim :( I'm not really used to this art style but the gameplay looks interesting enough, i'll give it a go and hopefully the dev will have enough time to flesh out the game more before it gets nuked.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I'd rather one where the pokemon are female and the male mc fucks them,
But that will probably never happen.

Games like this are either gay, creature on chick, or creature on futa,
Never just a dude fucking female "creatures/animals/monsters".

Last edited:

GPS

Mar 24, 2019
I'd rather one where the pokemon are female and the male mc fucks them,
But that will probably never happen.

Games like this are either gay, creature on chick, or creature on futa,
Never just a dude fucking female "creatures/animals/monsters".
Well, for some reason people think that Male Human x Female Feral/Creature/Monster is wrong and imoral, but they are okay with a Female Human x Male Feral/Creature/Monster.

I will never understand that logic.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Well, for some reason people think that Male Human x Female Feral/Creature/Monster is wrong and imoral, but they are okay with a Female Human x Male Feral/Creature/Monster.

I will never understand that logic.
It probably either has to do with the who is the one who risks possible injury from incompatible genitalia (size, mainly), or it is the same dumb sort of thing that made/makes some people find female/female to be fine, but male/male to be disgusting/wrong..or something.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.46
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.46
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1672985039653.png
1668816868819.png
1668816932939.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Not likely. Based on other games here where that IS the case, ppl freak out.
A girl being fucked by an animal/pkmn is OK, but not a guy fucking an animal/pkmn

"The developer said on itch that female pokemon are going to be a thing" but i'll believe it when I see it.
Honestly in my opinion if equal opportunity is presented to fuck a animal, male or female then i don't have a problem with it.
It's when one one side is favored more or most cases the female has all the content screwing the animal then i think it shouldn't be added.
I've noticed this trend for the past 15+ years and it's a bit tiring that it's mostly one sided, game or not.

Reactions: Jccurtis

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After playing this I can say the following:

1.- This is not ntr, let it be clear, and I doubt it will be at some point.
2.- Yes, the current scenes are bestiality but in the context of the game they don't seem badly placed to me, without mentioning that they are only 1 per girl and they take advantage of you (the MC) since they increase the girl's lust, personally they seem to me " funny" to a certain extent but not annoying (it's not like the girls now are going to just fuck with the pokemons and forget the MC), so yes, relax people.
2.- They are avoidable (for those who want to know).
3.- It's still very short and could have great potential, although I must say that its main problem is going to be the repetitiveness more than anything else.

Good luck to the dev, I'll give it a look later.
So can you avoid all the sex scenes where the MC doesn't appear?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes