SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Awsome first two chapters with a interesting story, GOTY2019?
Wow game of the year, hey? I don't think it's quite THAT, but thank you, I do really appreciate it.

Don't forget to leave a little review if you got a second. :p Helps me out and I'd love to hear some detailed feedback.

Unrelated note:
Varxen Thanks for leaving a review... just wanted to tag you to clear something up. I'm not sure what gave you NTR vibes, but I am vehemently opposed to it (as I've made the fanbase well aware of this fact since the start), so it's not something you have to worry about. The only person who will have any sexual contact with more than one person is the player-character.

Last edited:

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
but I am vehemently opposed to it (as I've made the fanbase well aware of this fact since the start), so it's not something you have to worry about. The only person who will have any sexual contact with more than one person is the player-character.
'Nuff said sir. Thanks for clearing this up and damn I'm glad to hear that. :giggle:

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I believe there is a grammatical error quite early on in the game.
"I'm going to have to leave you alone for a little while.I got a date tonight"
The term "I got" is past tense (At least in British English). Here the MC is talking about how he has secured or found a date for tonight.
I follow the understanding that "I got" is past tense. Therefor, the present and correct statement in this sentence of the game would be "I have gotten a date...". Or it could be "I've got" where in that case it would be present tense.
I'm most probably wrong especially if this is American English because that:I don't understand.

Sorry if I'm nitpicking here. 1571242902179.png

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I believe there is a grammatical error quite early on in the game.
"I'm going to have to leave you alone for a little while.I got a date tonight"
The term "I got" is past tense (At least in British English). Here the MC is talking about how he has secured or found a date for tonight.
I follow the understanding that "I got" is past tense. Therefor, the present and correct statement in this sentence of the game would be "I have gotten a date...". Or it could be "I've got" where in that case it would be present tense.
I'm most probably wrong especially if this is American English because that:I don't understand.

Sorry if I'm nitpicking here. View attachment 431212

The grammatically correct thing to say is actually "I have a date tonight..." but since the MC is American, he speaks with American twang. You'll find that very few of us use "have" instead of "got" in this context when speaking. You're right that it's not the most grammatically correct thing to say, but using this twang is just apart of his personality, so it's not really an error... more just a way of speaking. Regardless, thanks for pointing it out and feel free to continue pointing out errors if you spot them.

Fan Sig:
View attachment 431670
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/445558_plrt-fan.gif
I love it! Thanks!

Reactions: Krull

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
The grammatically correct thing to say is actually "I have a date tonight..." but since the MC is American, he speaks with American twang. You'll find that very few of us use "have" instead of "got" in this context when speaking. You're right that it's not the most grammatically correct thing to say, but using this twang is just apart of his personality, so it's not really an error... more just a way of speaking. Regardless, thanks for pointing it out and feel free to continue pointing out errors if you spot them.

I love it! Thanks!
Ah okay, thought so. Thanks I saw some other definite errors. I'll keep in mind that its american English and not British English. Wish you all the best for the game. I really enjoyed and can't wait to see more! :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
cool game so far ... if i find out it was someone here that burned down my house ... i burn yours down too .. hhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
I think I and his other discord mod Nope are also partly to blame for the delay, since each of us took his offer for 2 chars in Polarity and put a bit more workload on him =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So sorry for that, but I think you will like our girls :BootyTime:

Reactions: asd33asd33 and SrRK

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nov 2 at 5:31pm
Polarity Chapter 3 Release Date Announcement (& A Thank You)
1572732001602.png
Hey everyone!

As many of you know, I was reluctant to set a release date over the last two months, as the upcoming chapter is a very important one, and it's also pretty big! I've said it before so I won't go too far in detail... but in scale, it is twice the size of the previous, it introduces eight new girls, and it's the highest quality I've produced thus far.

I've said this from the start and I think my actions show I've held true to this: I want to be transparent, honest, and open with you guys, and I want to properly communicate so there aren't any misconceptions as to what your support will mean- this isn't your average, early-access adult game. When I release something, it's a full chapter of the story... it's immensely polished, there are very little (if any) spelling mistakes, bugs, or errors. It comes equipped with music, lossless pre-compression, (mostly) seamless animations, and a quality story that is rarely seen in this genre of adult video games.

I say these things not to toot my own horn -- there exists many developers who are much better and more efficient than myself: rather, I say this to clarify that there's a reason this game takes longer to be released to patrons & the public than many of its competitors and predecessors (aside from the fact that I work a full time job, & aside from the fact that I'm still a new developer who's taking strides to improve with each new update).

Simply put: I don't want this to feel like an early-access/incomplete game. I want every chapter to feel polished, high-quality, and have a clear direction/purpose. Most importantly... once the newest chapter does come out, I truly believe that those who place their trust in me and offer their support will realize said trust was not misplaced, and they will feel like they're supporting something meaningful and worthwhile.

I hope this clarification eases the minds of those who have been eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this story, especially those who've pledged and supported me. Its been a long two months: thank you for sticking around and showing both patience and support. One more thing on this subject and then I promise I'll shut up and move onto the good part: if you were a donor last month or the previous month, but had to cancel your pledge for the month of November, please PM me or contact me on Discord, as I will ensure that you are sent a direct download link for Chapter 3 of Polarity the moment it's released.

Speaking of that... we finally have an official release date (well, dates):

Polarity Chapter 3 will be live for Patrons on November 5th-6th! As for the Public Release, that date is TBD.

Thanks for all your support, and I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback! Enjoy the free 1920x1080 wallpaper of Lyanna (pictured above). Sincerely...
1572732099854.png

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes