tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
What happened to polarity chapter 3?
Report •••
Reactions:Sir Dammed
[IMG alt="Sir Dammed"]https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/s/690/690073.jpg?1566764020[/IMG]
Sir Dammed I delayed the release because I wasn't happy with one of the environments, which meant redoing over 150 images and a couple of videos. I'm almost finished with the images, sadly I only have limited time to work on the game due to working a real life job and other obligations outside of game development.

I guess it's gonna take some more time people.Animations and all take time to render 1573949967824.gif

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i love how this game is set up and im really looking forward for more so if all possible I hope more ppl can give this game a abit of love as well lol. im all in for 10 chapters :D

Reactions: abgazil and SrRK

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Polarity Chapter Three - V1 Early-Access
Chapter Three is finally here, and it's early-access for patrons until further notice!

Reactions: SrRK

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Polarity [v0.3] [Eternity Games] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.02GB
Download ~283MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well, since the beta dropped I will share my thoughts on it. Sir Dammed has kept up the tempo, we got a great assortment of candy laid before us, and I am intrigued at the paths we are seeing form up. :) Can't wait for the rest Sir D!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's a nice game. Good animations, nice use of music and sound and an interesting story. I like the pacing. Some mystery, and strange elements too add to the fun. Although not much differences are seen in the choices now I assume it will have bigger effects later on, and that is good. Good job on making the game overall.

On the other hand...

I don't think this should spoil anything if you haven't played it yet. The main thing I disliked about it was in chapter 3, after we have established some character development and are building up relationships and stuff with various girls and our plot is moving forward at a good pace.. It goes to a scene at the Dojo or school or whatever where it is like.... Meet this girl... Then meet this girl... Then meet this girl.... Oh then meet this girl too... Also meet this girl... also meet this girl... After you are done meeting that girl meet this girl... oh this one too! oh now meet that other girl.... and meet this girl too... and meet this one as well... meet these two girls... Here is another girl for you to meet, and finally meet this last girl... They each come into the office one at a time for like 30 seconds or a minute each for a short 1 on 1 conversation.

It's not that their is anything wrong with the girls. They all seem nice. To me, by introducing such a massive crowd of girls one after another so deep into the story like that it adds a bit too much confusion / complexity to the story. Are we going to bang them all eventually? I think it would have been better intigration to meet like half those girls now, and the other half later. Perhaps the class starts half the current size now then over the course of a week or 2 some more girls join because you are good master. If that makes sense.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That girl in the DEV's avatar is the hottest girl in this game, hard to believe that she's a MILF by her appearance, forget her name though

Reactions: acewinz and SrRK

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I am suprised at how much i enjoyed the writting.
That is rare.

I am looking forward to the compleet game.
I dislike not knowing the entire story.
Poor dog.
I hope i get to kill whoever set my house of fire.

Last edited:

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
So... I just finished first night/chapter in the game (after Naomi).
This is an interesting game...but - this dev is a bastard! Pure evil!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mad:;)

I don't know what is worse, this or ntr. I'm feeling like John Wick right now. (EDI: That Was A Joke )
I need to play more of this - maybe he's out there somewhere. :love:

Last edited:

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Damn this game is amazing the story, animation etc i have a few questions tho
Will you have to eventually choose one girl? Maybe this is obvious because of the consequences of your actions
Secondly this will have ntr? i really hope this is not the case
And finally i hope that at one point you go full John Wick mode to that piece of shit,poor doggy.
Anyway A really good game sir.
Sorry if my english is bad :oops:

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes