Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'd be willing to write a basic walkthrough but the script file only shows the text for chapter one so I have no clue about what stats are being affected by a choice for the following ones :confused:

Reactions: SrRK

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Oh nice! Been looking forward to this!
Looks like 2/3s less animations in this one, I am fine with that, means more story and character development!
Wow Milfy City, Polarity, DMD, and many more all within 24 hours? Good thing its Sunday Funday!

GrizzlyAdamsNod.gif
Thanks Dev!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Damn this game is amazing the story, animation etc i have a few questions tho
Will you have to eventually choose one girl? Maybe this is obvious because of the consequences of your actions
Secondly this will have ntr? i really hope this is not the case
And finally i hope that at one point you go full John Wick mode to that piece of shit,poor doggy.
Anyway A really good game sir.
Sorry if my english is bad :oops:
I'm not a fan of NTR so no worries there. I am, however, a huge fan of harem.

I'd be willing to write a basic walkthrough but the script file only shows the text for chapter one so I have no clue about what stats are being affected by a choice for the following ones :confused:
I'm planning to drop a simple walkthrough at around Chapter 5. A more complex one later on. That said... I recommend playing how you want to play since the game is designed with that flexibility in mind. As long as you don't end up going too extreme in every one of your choices it won't be overly punishing... but there's definitely some major decisions that'd be easy to get the less desirable outcome (but no game overs or anything like that, so don't worry on that front).

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'm planning to drop a simple walkthrough at around Chapter 5. A more complex one later on. That said... I recommend playing how you want to play since the game is designed with that flexibility in mind. As long as you don't end up going too extreme in every one of your choices it won't be overly punishing... but there's definitely some major decisions that'd be easy to get the less desirable outcome (but no game overs or anything like that, so don't worry on that front).
That's great news! I personally am a Vanilla romance type of guy who only romances one lady in a playthrough so my own instinctual choices I think most probably are giving me a +1 on Morality haha. That said, will there be an option to break up from Naomi if I decide to make the MC pursue other girls or will the player be forced to cheat on her?

My motive for the WT was that some of the users here who were having difficulties and I also wanted to lessen your burden so that you didn't have to divert your attention away from the development of the game! Please let me know if I can help in any way! Great job on developing the story, keep up the good work!

P.S: I didn't fall for the narrator berating me on my very first dialogue choice :ROFLMAO:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
That's great news! I personally am a Vanilla romance type of guy who only romances one lady in a playthrough so my own instinctual choices I think most probably are giving me a +1 on Morality haha. That said, will there be an option to break up from Naomi if I decide to make the MC pursue other girls or will the player be forced to cheat on her?

My motive for the WT was that some of the users here who were having difficulties and I also wanted to lessen your burden so that you didn't have to divert your attention away from the development of the game! Please let me know if I can help in any way! Great job on developing the story, keep up the good work!

P.S: I didn't fall for the narrator berating me on my very first dialogue choice :ROFLMAO:
The main conflict of the player-character is his feelings for the two main girls. I developed the plot around this, and as much as I like for players to have full control, I also wanted to make him have some autonomy in order to be more interesting as a character. With that being said... one thing I've planned from the start is to allow players to choose who they want to ultimately be in a relationship with (whether it's one girl or many), the MC will just have to endure some trials and hardships first before that happens.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The main conflict of the player-character is his feelings for the two main girls. I developed the plot around this, and as much as I like for players to have full control, I also wanted to make him have some autonomy in order to be more interesting as a character. With that being said... one thing I've planned from the start is to allow players to choose who they want to ultimately be in a relationship with, the MC will just have to endure some trials and hardships first before that happens.
Thanks for letting us know your plan about the game. The two main heroines you are referring to are Naomi and Lyanna, right? The rest like Amelia and Kayla are the side-heroines?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Thanks for letting us know your plan about the game. The two main heroines you are referring to are Naomi and Lyanna, right? The rest like Amelia and Kayla are the side-heroines?
No problem! And yeah, exactly

Reactions: Yuri L

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I really liked the PL reference lol
Me when i spotted 2 suspiciously familiar looking girls amongst the martial arts class: :unsure:

Me when their identtities were revealed: :love:(y)
It was super hard for me not to tell everybody what girls I planned to add as my Patreon reward :D

I'm glad the cat is out of the bag and that people seem to like the Idea ^^

Thx again Luxee for allowing us to use them <3

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not to be that guy... but that is a karate dojo (japanese), not taekwondo. Taekwondo places are called dojang. Furthermore, TKD was developed in the 1940s, so this kind of old school building was never a thing.

Reactions: Star_glider

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
Suggestion #1: Some of us play on laptops, with trackpads but no mouse wheel. A back button would be appreciated.

Suggestion #2: If you're wanting realism, you should highlight the differences between karate and taekwondo, especially since the protagonist is teaching in a Japanese temple. For example, at the beginning and end of each session, all particpants line up and salute both the USA (or whatever flag belongs to the home nation) and South Korean flags in turn. This would help emphasise that while the Japanese style location is nice, the training is definitely Korean.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Not to be that guy... but that is a karate dojo (japanese), not taekwondo. Taekwondo places are called dojang. Furthermore, TKD was developed in the 1940s, so this kind of old school building was never a thing.
Would love to have a dojang, but I'm no graphic designer so we'll have to settle for a dojo.

Suggestion #1: Some of us play on laptops, with trackpads but no mouse wheel. A back button would be appreciated.
If you go to Options, you'll see "Rollback Side." Select "Left" and then simply click on the left side of the screen to rollback. Easiest option for trackpad users.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Star_glider

Sellof

Nov 29, 2018
Great game so far!

The animations are incredibly smooth and engaging; Enough dialogue lines to understand the caracters backstory and the develop of the relation with the MC (not lots of click needed to advance, this is really appreciated)

Looking forward to more updates!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It's a nice game. Good animations, nice use of music and sound and an interesting story. I like the pacing. Some mystery, and strange elements too add to the fun. Although not much differences are seen in the choices now I assume it will have bigger effects later on, and that is good. Good job on making the game overall.

On the other hand...

I don't think this should spoil anything if you haven't played it yet. The main thing I disliked about it was in chapter 3, after we have established some character development and are building up relationships and stuff with various girls and our plot is moving forward at a good pace.. It goes to a scene at the Dojo or school or whatever where it is like.... Meet this girl... Then meet this girl... Then meet this girl.... Oh then meet this girl too... Also meet this girl... also meet this girl... After you are done meeting that girl meet this girl... oh this one too! oh now meet that other girl.... and meet this girl too... and meet this one as well... meet these two girls... Here is another girl for you to meet, and finally meet this last girl... They each come into the office one at a time for like 30 seconds or a minute each for a short 1 on 1 conversation.

It's not that their is anything wrong with the girls. They all seem nice. To me, by introducing such a massive crowd of girls one after another so deep into the story like that it adds a bit too much confusion / complexity to the story. Are we going to bang them all eventually? I think it would have been better intigration to meet like half those girls now, and the other half later. Perhaps the class starts half the current size now then over the course of a week or 2 some more girls join because you are good master. If that makes sense.
It was a lot coming at us at once, but meeting them all at once would be natural for the first day of a class. Plus the MC did meet 4 of them before. It may have seemed quick for a majority of them to be interested in the MC right off, but it also makes it easier to code for if you are able to choose early who you are interested in.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes