tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone having access to his patreon feeds?he just posted a status update

ajdop

Feb 11, 2019
Anyone having access to his patreon feeds?he just posted a status update
Yeah

Just a really quick progress update...

Sorry for 24 hour delay guys. As you can see, I changed the "progress% bar" to 100% last night after completing the code for the chapter. But after running some new tests, there were a few issues I needed to correct and a few things I needed to add.

I'm working on getting it out as we speak, and I won't sleep until it's ready, lol.

I just wanted to put this out so you guys weren't confused... or left in the dark... or hanging on the edges of your seats. If you'd like to join in on the flame/shame war or tell me how much you want to murder me for making you wait longer, come join in with the others who are already doing this over on Discord. xD

It IS coming. Thanks for being patient.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Chapter Three is completed, but I just wasn't happy with one of the environments so I decided to redo it completely, which required recreating over 100 images. I'm sorry for the delay. The new expected release time is: Sunday, Nov. 10 at around 11:30PM EST.

Nov 24, 2017
W-why add a dog just for it to die... I don't care about what happen with the end of chapter one... just that hte dog is now dead.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I think it's better that Devs don't give release dates.because if by some chance they miss it we all feel sad and disappointed. At least if no release date is given, it will be a pleasant surprise when it releases

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes