awiwi

May 14, 2019
The game: "The choices you make matter!"
Also the game: *Right off the bat push you into a sex scene with no choices
It seems they matter only so far as balancing the love/corruption scales.

It also says "There are no limits to who you can romance. Every female in the game is a potential relationship option".

I wonder if the waitress in ep. 1; the girl walking past the luxury car before meeting the principal (we only see her back but she has a model) and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are romanceable as well. It'd be great but I don't see how the story can work out without a harem ending. I mean, we are kinda forced to romance Lyanna and the dark haired lady; unless the game eventually lets us break up with everyone but I wonder what the psychological effect on the mc'd be.

But anyway, great game with and engaging story and fun characters.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The game: "The choices you make matter!"
Also the game: *Right off the bat push you into a sex scene with no choices
Literally, you have the choice to skip that scene entirely. "Push you into sex scene with no choices."

It's simply advised that you do not skip the scene, you still have the choice to do so. Since it's one of the very first choices in the game, the game simply tries to point you in the direction of making the right choice (think of it as the one freebie you get, as a way of demonstrating how the system will work). Literally at the end of that same sex scene, you have the games first *crucial choice.* "Push you into sex scene with no choices."

Letting players choose whether or not they have sex is the furthest thing from "push you into sex with no choices."

Welp... ya botched that one. Can't win 'em all.

It seems they matter only so far as balancing the love/corruption scales.

It also says "There are no limits to who you can romance. Every female in the game is a potential relationship option".
Actually, not only do they affect what type of relationship you'll have with each individual girl you've met so far, but they also affect how the player-character will behave (this becomes more apparent in chapter 3), and by the time chapter 2 is finished, you'll have already made at least 5 choices that will have a drastic impact on the story later on, whether it be through a direct, one time consequence, or something that changes the plot of the story completely.

Also, nah. Extras don't count when I say "every female is a potential relationship option." :p

Last edited:

awiwi

May 14, 2019
Actually, not only do they affect what type of relationship you'll have with each individual girl you've met so far, but they also affect how the player-character will behave (this becomes more apparent in chapter 3), and by the time chapter 2 is finished, you'll have already made at least 5 choices that will have a drastic impact on the story later on, whether it be through a direct, one time consequence, or something that changes the plot of the story completely.

Also, nah. Extras don't count when I say "every female is a potential relationship option." :p
Haha, that's 10% disappointing and 90% a relief (about the extras) for reasons of development costs and avoiding too contrived a plot :p

And I look forward to chapter 3, this is becoming one of my favourite games on this site, or at least, the one I look forward the most.

Reactions: abgazil and SrRK

rxgc

Jul 1, 2018
DUDE, the dialog is so nice! Usually I tent to skip a lot of dialog in this kind of games, but the characters interact so well and are so charismatic that I couldn't help but read it all. I guess I should account the narrative in itself for that matter too, since the way it is presented and structured really grabbed me. Plus, the writing summed up with the real sense of consequence actually affected my choices pretty hard throughout the story, and this is something very rarely done right in games.

This game is something else, the skill and effort put in to it really shows. Thanks and congrats to the Dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Why does the game keep repeating the chapter 2 scene where i keep asking for lyanna name?
I think you're referring to the part where he asks her name but she's spaced out/lost in thought so she doesn't respond? He then asks a second time. But if you're referring to some kind of bug, beats me. You'd be the first one who's ever reported that sort of thing.

DUDE, the dialog is so nice! Usually I tent to skip a lot of dialog in this kind of games, but the characters interact so well and are so charismatic that I couldn't help but read it all. I guess I should account the narrative in itself for that matter too, since the way it is presented and structured really grabbed me. Plus, the writing summed up with the real sense of consequence actually affected my choices pretty hard throughout the story, and this is something very rarely done right in games.

This game is something else, the skill and effort put in to it really shows. Thanks and congrats to the Dev!
Thanks for the thoughtful comment! I'm really glad you're enjoying the game, and I think you'll like Chapter 3 even more. By the way, it's coming very soon!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hot damn...this game is definitely a "Shut up and take my money" kind. Paetron +1 and the anticipation is throbbing.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
This one surprised me, loved this game. Interesting and captivating characters, some mystery and suspense, the models are all great (can't really pick a favorite). Can't wait for next update.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Does the pregnancy tag is legit or its coming in the later chapters?
Pregnancy risk is mentioned in the text when you choose to cum inside. So far that's the only thing but the game certainly hints that it will have pregnancy content beyond that eventually.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sir Dammed, I just started playing this (I'd seen it before, but I'm so busy I just got around to finally starting the game), and I'm liking it a lot! Do you think adding the option to name saves would diminish the planned effect of making certain choices in the game? I don't plan to save scrum or anything (no point anyway, since there are not "wrong" choices per se), but I'd like to do a full playthrough as a "moral, upright guy" who's true to Naomi and then another playthrough as a "cheating douchbag". After I finish the current update, I might not remember what path is what if coming back when the next release is ready. It would be handy to know which way I'm playing when I load a saved game from, say, Page 5 vs. how I'm playing if I load from, say, Page 50.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes