TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No problem! I know in some games a "negative number" as a variable is usually a bad thing... but that's not the case in this. It's simply a way I attempt to make the playthroughs dynamic by monitoring the "direction" of each individual player action. So if you peek into the code don't panic if there's negatives everywhere/attempt to change anything... it's just the game tracking how you play.

I am currently in the process of making a spoiler-free walkthrough (by popular request), though it wasn't my original intent to do so and I recommend playing without it, at least in your main save.

Simply put... I feel like in order to get the full experience as the gameplay was intended you should just play how you want without trying to manipulate things too much... but this will solve little problems like this. That'll be published in a couple days.
How you get the 1st milf without standing up the stolen cat lady? I made a wrong turn somewhere and he snubbed her and didn't call.

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
How you get the 1st milf without standing up the stolen cat lady? I made a wrong turn somewhere and he snubbed her and didn't call.
Don't worry too much about that... all just apart of the story/character development. You didn't do anything wrong (that scene is unavoidable -- but don't let it get you down, all will be well)!

No butt-fun?
... yet! I quite enjoy the butt-stuff (I should clarify... I enjoy doing things to girls' butts -- but if she tries to touch mine, I'm headbutting). Oh and for the record
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loving the story, makes me feel like a sex offender. Renders are decent too.
One thing is bugging me though
This latest update was more like a hotfix? The change log doesnt seem like much content was added. I should wait till next update before replaying right?
Lmfao I guess Avaron wasn't the only one who got sex offender vibes... but dw the MC is a decent(emph) lad! As for your question... it's worth a download if you want to see your status/get a brief summary of your choices... and hints as to the impact they're having on your relationships. The Chapter Two Summary was added... you need only to load up your save point to see it. Completely optional though! You'll see it when you start Chapter Three, anyway, if you hold off.

Last edited:

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Just played this all the way through and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I liked seeing how my decisions impacted the game at the end of each chapter. I'm really looking forward to playing more of this.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just played this all the way through and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I liked seeing how my decisions impacted the game at the end of each chapter. I'm really looking forward to playing more of this.
Really glad you enjoyed it! Will try my best not to disappoint!

Reactions: dcvngtn3

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
about the planned fetish for incest... is that mom daughter incest with the current girls or actual incest with MC's family?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I played the game and loving it so far. I like where this is going. Did the sex offender playthrough and it was great. Just out of curiosity, I went back and picked all beta choices and the changes were extremely minimal other for those end of chapter recaps. I was thinking the last scene with Naomi would change a bit on respectful boi path but it didn't really. I suppose this is still the introduction so we are not seeing any different outcomes to the choices yet.

At least I could tell that the dev leans more into kinky shit rather than soppy romance :D

I hope you can crank up the possessive male dom sex addict harem builder aspect on the sex offender path eventually. That would be pretty gosh darn swell!

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Just an observation, but it is just me or does Naomi always look very serious or pissed off mostly?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
At first I was hesitant to play this game I thought that this is not for me but now I love the game ! story well done and it starts at how MC met the 2 main LI. Lyanna and Naomi are two hot MILF

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I hope that it's avoidable and optional
Some of the kinks are optional, some are ingrained into the plot. As for big ones like this... they will absolutely be optional/patched in rather than hardwired. So yeah -- you don't have to worry! Though if you're ever unsure, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. I'm also working on a walkthrough, though Ch3 is the priority right now.

At first I was hesitant to play this game I thought that this is not for me but now I love the game ! story well done and it starts at how MC met the 2 main LI. Lyanna and Naomi are two hot MILF
I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the words of support!

Just an observation, but it is just me or does Naomi always look very serious or pissed off mostly?
She definitely was made to have somewhat of a "pouty" expression... though, it's definitely apart of her charm. :p It's also apart of her backstory... as players will soon begin to discover that she has had a pretty tough life.

I played the game and loving it so far. I like where this is going. Did the sex offender playthrough and it was great. Just out of curiosity, I went back and picked all beta choices and the changes were extremely minimal other for those end of chapter recaps. I was thinking the last scene with Naomi would change a bit on respectful boi path but it didn't really. I suppose this is still the introduction so we are not seeing any different outcomes to the choices yet.

At least I could tell that the dev leans more into kinky shit rather than soppy romance :D

I hope you can crank up the possessive male dom sex addict harem builder aspect on the sex offender path eventually. That would be pretty gosh darn swell!
Thanks for taking your time to write a longer comment/the feedback.

You are mostly correct with your assumption. As the plot advances further, the impact of your choices & the way you play will become more apparent/have more of an effect. Pacing is something I find to be extremely important, so it's a tad dangerous to assume that the decisions you've made in these first two chapters won't have an impact. In fact, every single decision is remembered by the game in preparation for future outcomes.

Sometimes, the results or consequences of the choices you've made won't become obvious until the endgame... and sometimes they won't be obvious at all (without insight into how the game is coded). But they're always there.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I wouldn't worry about doing a walkthrough yourself. Either a fan will make one, or, even better, somebody will throw together a mod that adds hints to each choices about their future impact (e.g. "no affect", "Susan won't like", etc.).

I'd suggest an in-game hints system about the less-obvious impact of choices (e.g. doing the crazy tattoed girl doesn't seem like a dark choice until after the choice), but that's quite a bit of work that could be better spent on other things everybody can enjoy.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes