Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Not sure what to tell you about this one. While it's unfortunate that it's not your preference: the plot of the game quite literally revolves around two main relationships. From 99% of the feedback I've received thus far this is not a problem, but as they say you can't please them all. :ROFLMAO:

And while you're indeed heavily involved in relationships with two main female characters -- each one of them is unique and different from one another. In addition -- once you're a little further into the game you'll be given the option to favor one girl over the other, and you can quite literally dodge one of them for most of the game. And finally, the in-game relationships are extremely flexible and also plentiful -- you don't just have to romance two girls... you can frankly romance all of them.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game, and if not, I still appreciate the honest feedback. Thanks.

P.S. as for what you said about NTR -- that's gonna be a hard NOPE from me. No offense though -- to each their own.
I'm just asking if it's automatic girlfriend and forced relationship, and you're answer is too long that I can't understand it at all, it's just a yes or no.

Reason why forced relationship and automatic girlfriend/wife is not my thing is because it lacks relationship/tension build up, courting/dating and thrill.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'm just asking if it's automatic girlfriend and forced relationship, and you're answer is too long that I can't understand it at all, it's just a yes or no.

Reason why forced relationship and automatic girlfriend/wife is not my thing is because it lacks relationship/tension build up, courting/dating and thrill.
If you struggle to understand words a discussion forum probably isn't for you. The answer is an obvious yes. It's literally plastered all over the main game thread that the plot is about being in two relationships at a time.

"You're involved in relationships with two women." - Yes.

"You get to choose." - That depends. There are multiple relationships. You also get to choose who you prefer over the other, and eventually, you get to make a final decision as to who you "ultimately" like more.

Your question was clearly answered in the very first line / the second sentence of my reply to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretSal

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
If you struggle to understand words a discussion forum probably isn't for you. The answer is an obvious yes. It's literally plastered all over the main game thread that the plot is about being in two relationships at a time.

"You get to choose." - That depends. There are multiple relationships. You also get to choose who you prefer over the other, and eventually, you get to make a final decision as to who you "ultimately" like more.

Your question was clearly answered in the very first line / the second sentence of my reply to you.
I know , I know how to read alright that's why I want clarification because I have these kind of thoughts, who knows maybe it isn't what I think, that's why I am asking, maybe it's different than what I expect, but will try anyway

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Actually it's not as obvious as you think, that word relationship is kind of confusing especially if it's two women, that's not common, actually after playing a lot of harem game this is the first time I encounter a game that's like that, others may think it's serious relationship or not, and the other maybe just sexual relationship no string attached, so there's no harm in trying and asking for clarification

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Actually it's not as obvious as you think, that word relationship is kind of confusing especially if it's two women, that's not common, actually after playing a lot of harem game this is the first time I encounter a game that's like that, others may think it's serious relationship or not, and the other maybe just sexual relationship no string attached, so there's no harm in trying and asking for clarification
Which is why I gave a detailed answer. To provide clarification on what wasn't obvious. Yet I was told that my answer was "too long" / he stated it was a yes or no question.

The answer is this (and I frankly don't know how to better spell it out for you guys): You are involved in relationships with two women in the game. These two serve as the "main female characters" and your relationships with them are a little more serious/the central focus of the story. This is unavoidable for the reasons mentioned above, but you're not forced into monogamy.

You also have the option to explore relationships with other women in the game. Among the tags are cheating, romance, harem. I'm sure y'all can put the rest of the pieces together. ;) I mean... I hope anyway.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Which is why I gave a detailed answer. To provide clarification on what wasn't obvious. Yet I was told that my answer was "too long" / he stated it was a yes or no question.

The answer is this (and I frankly don't know how to better spell it out for you guys): You are involved in relationships with two women in the game. These two serve as the "main female characters" and your relationships with them are a little more serious/the central focus of the story. This is unavoidable for the reasons mentioned above, but you're not forced into monogamy.

You also have the option to explore relationships with other women in the game. Among the tags are cheating, romance, harem. I'm sure y'all can put the rest of the pieces together. ;) I mean... I hope anyway.
You said yes when I was asking if it's forced relationship and automatic girlfriend but I already tried it, I am right after all, it is not what I think it is so I am glad it is for me, there is the "get to know each other" stage with Naomi,and the game shows how the MC met the other girl so everything is still fresh and character progress/development is still possible, not like other game that the narrator will say in the introduction like for example " We've been together dating for 5 years and we fuck a lot , We're married for 10 years "

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Wow... I repeat Wow.. I played it now and Wow... The girls are awesome, really nice plot, the animations are incredibly good... Added in my list of games to have an eye on... Looking forward to see how all proceed in the game... Congrats to the Dev for all the job until now (y) I decided to go for Naomi and Melanie path for now.. . Will be really hard resist to all girls :ROFLMAO:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Glad to hear you've got harem as a tag.

I'm hoping down the road the MC will be able to talk the girls into some Mother/Daughter bonding.

Reactions: SrRK

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So far, I quite enjoyed the content that is in the current version. I have a question about the future, if you don't mind my asking: Is there going to be "bad ends" if you pick one girl over another, or if you chose to pursue someone that you shouldn't have (a certain daughter, for example)? Or will the story be tailored in a way where the player can't "lose"?

ROSIE7012

May 25, 2019
Please help, in the chapter 2 end conclusions i get "You reject Melanie" every time, regardless witch choices i made (I think i testet al possible choices).
How can i make it right, or is it a Bug in the game ?

Sep 24, 2017
No, I don't, because I haven't played the game yet. I just wanted to know, whether the pregnancy content is just a couple of lines, or an ending or whatever, don't really need to know about the details.
The game is in early stage, so there is no ending at all... so you can expect to be more pregnancy content and mayby endings in future...

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes