McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Had been looking forward to this one since 0.1 dropped last month and Dammed did not let me down.
Quality and quantity in this update with the story advancing well and the addition of a lot of new potential LIs.

More time and fun with Naomi and her daughter Mel from 0.1 and also got to meet the 2nd 'Main Dame' Lyanna and her hot daughter Kayla too. Add to that the school principal Cheryl, Detective McHottie TM macinblack , Mels flirty best friend Lucia, Fufu the sexy troglodyte and the knowledge that soon the MC will be teaching martial arts to a class from an all girls school and I already find myself dreaming of a harem of ecchi senseian proportions.

Sure hope my MC didn't accidentally get that reporter from 0.1 or anyone else pregnant. Would hate for that to happen :oops:

Keep up the great work Sir Dammed , looking forward to 0.3 already but for now you can take the rest of the weekend off. (y)

Dragon423

Aug 10, 2018
Another damn good update all i can say is you and your cliffhangers anyways keep up the great work and cant wait to see more

Nov 25, 2018
Okay, so, it has consequences but not enough to be concerned about?

Also, romance tag and that MC is so far away from romantic he left Romanceville, drove straight through Stable Relationship Valley took a detour round Pervert City and rented a run down shack and white mini van in Creepy Bastard Town with his address being 01 Rape Street.

I'm torn between hoping "complete dick" isn't his default setting and he has a massive attitude adjustment or finding somewhere safe for the woman where they can find peace and happiness and not run the risk of ending up on Crimewatch as victims.

Romance is my thing, it's my most favouritest thing ever and happy lovey dovey stories make me a very happy bunny.

It makes me a little sad inside that an awesome setting has one of the creepiest bastards i've ever seen in a story based on romance.

The potential to be something truly amazing is huge but I cannot click with that MC at all.

I really do wish the dev well though, this has the makings of being great.
The consequences are for future updates/releases. Like in Version 0.1 when the reporter had sex with the MC, it will come back up later along on the path. That's why the concern is necessary. It may impact future relationships with the girl(s) that the MC is trying to romance. Additionally, I don't find the MC "creepy". He is truly getting to know the characters (Naomi for example), and not just trying to bang them. While yes certain characters like Lucia are just looking for sex, the MC is actively trying to romance and win people over... unless you didn't choose the correct choices in the game.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes