SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
And I tought the reporter was one of the two main girls *facepalm*
She's definitely not one of the two, but she does still play a role in the story depending on your choices. The second main character is the redhead named Lyanna. You guys will meet her in the next chapter, which I'm pleased to announce is coming soon. :)

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
I have to say this game impressed me and Im glad the dev is aiming to keep this a play how you want game not a perfect run game where you have to constantly rollback or check a walkthrough, you will always upset 1 person no matter what you do, keep up the good work games like this are why im here at all.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
just played the test build..its time for y'all to sub to this game..its awesome AF..will not go into detail but alot of dames amazing story yumyum galore twists and turns :O the first release was not a fluke folks..this dev is the real deal..
Sounds interesting! You have convinced me!
Downloading now!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hmm... the preview images are nice... even it looks like every woman has the same face only different hair ^^

Downloading lets have a deeper look...
Some of the gals you see in the preview images are intended to look alike as they are direct blood relatives.

For example, the redhead and the black haired gal.

Hope you enjoy it!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but be warned: every action will have consequences.
don't worry too much about consequences.
Okay, so, it has consequences but not enough to be concerned about?

Also, romance tag and that MC is so far away from romantic he left Romanceville, drove straight through Stable Relationship Valley took a detour round Pervert City and rented a run down shack and white mini van in Creepy Bastard Town with his address being 01 Rape Street.

I'm torn between hoping "complete dick" isn't his default setting and he has a massive attitude adjustment or finding somewhere safe for the woman where they can find peace and happiness and not run the risk of ending up on Crimewatch as victims.

Romance is my thing, it's my most favouritest thing ever and happy lovey dovey stories make me a very happy bunny.

It makes me a little sad inside that an awesome setting has one of the creepiest bastards i've ever seen in a story based on romance.

The potential to be something truly amazing is huge but I cannot click with that MC at all.

I really do wish the dev well though, this has the makings of being great.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I love this game. It's really got the potential to become one of the best game ever here. Keep doing whatchu doing (y)

I know you said my personal choice to not make a walkthrough and we gotta play the game how it should be but it will be really cool if we get one. This is just not one direct path game too so that's way etc.. etc... Or maybe some sweetheart friend out there can make one. I hope :whistle:

Thank you already. ;):D

Reactions: SrRK

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
I'm still torn up about Maggie (RIP) but the show must go on. Naomi is a sweetheart, Lyanna seems interesting and I'm eager to learn more about her, but Detective Kane aka Detective McHottie is who I'm most interested in seeing more of. Dev has set a high bar and This is straight near the top of my watchlist, can't wait for more.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Question : Did the guy trying to rape Naomi put on the face-mask after he got into her apartment? ( which is kinda weird and defeats the purpose of being difficult to identify )

Why I ask is because the text says she saw him standing outside her door smiling at her.

Might want to change that.

Enjoying the game (y)

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Also, romance tag and that MC is so far away from romantic he left Romanceville, drove straight through Stable Relationship Valley took a detour round Pervert City and rented a run down shack and white mini van in Creepy Bastard Town with his address being 01 Rape Street.

I'm torn between hoping "complete dick" isn't his default setting and he has a massive attitude adjustment or finding somewhere safe for the woman where they can find peace and happiness and not run the risk of ending up on Crimewatch as victims.

Romance is my thing, it's my most favouritest thing ever and happy lovey dovey stories make me a very happy bunny.

It makes me a little sad inside that an awesome setting has one of the creepiest bastards i've ever seen in a story based on romance.

The potential to be something truly amazing is huge but I cannot click with that MC at all.

I really do wish the dev well though, this has the makings of being great.
He's not THAT bad. On a serious note, he's definitely not meant to be a stereotypical good guy by any means. He's a sexaholic with a rape fetish who also happens to have a lot of sympathy for the weak and defenseless. That of course doesn't mean that his everyday life is void of romance, however. And I really mean it when I say that the player's actions can influence his actual character, not just the stuff he does. Think of yourself, as the player, as his subconscious and the more you steer him away from "Rapeville" the more he will grow and get better.

Okay, so, it has consequences but not enough to be concerned about?
Did you view the context of the statement? The reason I will say things like "don't be too concerned about the consequences" is simple: this isn't the type of game where every good guy action leads to a good ending, and every bad guy action leads to a bad ending. Much like in the real world, the consequences of your actions aren't always clear, and sometimes bending your morals a little can lead to a better outcome. This is why I didn't want to make a game where the choices consist of constantly rolling back and trying to find the "correct" action... I'd prefer it if players just played how they want to play. It is therefore difficult, if not sometimes impossible to predict whether or not your choice was the "right" one or not.

I.E., you really want to choose 'x' option, but you choose 'z' instead because you think it might have a better outcome overall.
I.E., option z sounds way more like the right decision... let's just pick that. *8 Chapter Later* OH... shit. Well... that backfired. Should've just went with my gut.

In Polarity the consequences/outcomes are unpredictable. Something that may seem like a "wrong" or "bad guy" decision at that specific time may have a spiral effect that creates a positive outcome. The game is designed for players to play how they feel like playing because I feel like trying to control every scenario takes away from the fun, and experiences will be made as dynamic as possible.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes