• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Oh I also wanted to say that I really liked the music selection in this game too. A good soundtrack is something I always appreciate in a game and it was definitely a highlight for me with Polarity. Again, well done.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
this game looks very good so far!

I tried to do different combinations to get different results with Naomi at the statues report at the end of the version..
is there no way to have her both confident around the MC and be glad he took the initiative?
feels like if your the good guy she feels confident and independent around the MC but still afraid to take the take the initiative, while if you do try for more then she is glad you took the initiative but she feels insecure and dependent around the MC

I think the confident and insecure parts should either give some more info as to what Naomi feels confident/insecure about since it doesn't seem like its about doing sexual things with the MC since she want it either way, or maybe replace those words with something else.

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
this game looks very good so far!

I tried to do different combinations to get different results with Naomi at the statues report at the end of the version..
is there no way to have her both confident around the MC and be glad he took the initiative?
feels like if your the good guy she feels confident and independent around the MC but still afraid to take the take the initiative, while if you do try for more then she is glad you took the initiative but she feels insecure and dependent around the MC

I think the confident and insecure parts should either give some more info as to what Naomi feels confident/insecure about since it doesn't seem like its about doing sexual things with the MC since she want it either way, or maybe replace those words with something else.
The terms "confident/independent" & "insecure, dependent" serve as a hint to how your actions will shape her personality without blatantly spelling it out. These are general behavioral changes and shouldn't be hyper-analyzed. This is the case with pretty much every decision in-game because the game is best experienced when players simply play how they want to play, without trying too hard to manipulate or control the outcomes.

That said, neither outcome is a bad thing per se. There's nothing wrong with one person being the primarily dominant/assertive one in a relationship and vice versa. Try not to think about it too much, it'll make sense as time goes on. :p I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Hi there,
I am looking for Android Version port.
Doing my best to get one out for you guys! I requested one the moment the game was published but I think the person got tied up/they do take some time to port. Check back in a day or so! I'll tag you as soon as a port is ready.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
The terms "confident/independent" & "insecure, dependent" serve as a hint to how your actions will shape her personality without blatantly spelling it out. These are general behavioral changes and shouldn't be hyper-analyzed. This is the case with pretty much every decision in-game because the game is best experienced when players simply play how they want to play, without trying too hard to manipulate or control the outcomes.

That said, neither outcome is a bad thing per se. There's nothing wrong with one person being the primarily dominant/assertive one in a relationship and vice versa. Try not to think about it too much, it'll make sense as time goes on. :p I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Doing my best to get one out for you guys! I requested one the moment the game was published but I think the person got tied up/they do take some time to port. Check back in a day or so! I'll tag you as soon as a port is ready.
what can I say... after reaching the end of current content I just had to play around with the options to see their effects..
on a side note im getting the impression this game was influenced from one more chance?
and ofc who doesn't love a good mother daughter combo :love:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
1. Players won't be punished for having a low morality score, but certain consequences will occur as a result of having a very low morality score. This is so the game can react to the way you play... for instance, if you're typically more polite and gentlemanly, you'll have a higher morality score than others and see more polite/gentlemanly scenarios/dialogue. If you're typically more forward/forceful, you'll have a lower morality score than others and see more forward/forceful scenarios/dialogue. But only those who are TRULY immoral will see negative consequences. There are three paths, one of which is considered "balanced..." so don't worry too much about consequences, just play how you want to play. :)
Wait so there will be only three endings revolving only around morality score. I hope this is not the case and its more dynamic than that for example if you focus your attention on the daughters the mothers will try to do something about it regardless of your morality maybe they want attention or they want to keep you away from their daughter meanwhile the daughters might try to seek you out behind their mothers back; Another instance may be if you constantly interact with only the mother and suddenly interact with the daughter they might be hostile towards you etc. What I'm saying is I hope relationships are more dynamic and every choice plays a role instead of a simple checklist of conditions leading to three endings

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wait so there will be only three endings revolving only around morality score. I hope this is not the case and its more dynamic than that for example if you focus your attention on the daughters the mothers will try to do something about it regardless of your morality maybe they want attention or they want to keep you away from their daughter meanwhile the daughters might try to seek you out behind their mothers back; Another instance may be if you constantly interact with only the mother and suddenly interact with the daughter they might be hostile towards you etc. What I'm saying is I hope relationships are more dynamic and every choice plays a role instead of a simple checklist of conditions leading to three endings
:unsure: I didn't say anything about endings. What I was basically saying is that having a morality score that is (-) instead of (+) won't always result in "negative" consequences and vice versa, but rather that it will depend entirely on the situation you're in. And I was kind of just explaining that minor actions won't typically result in major consequences, as that's what he was worried about. :p

What you seem to be referring to are direct consequences, which will be different in different situations and sometimes even use multiple variables. As I pointed out previously morality isn't the only variable, it's one of many. Some more examples of variables used in the code: crucial choices (situational), relationships (how the girls feel about/act towards you), and two "hidden" variables that won't be revealed to players. Sometimes those variables will work together, other times their effects will be standalone.

This will lead to dynamic experiences, and players would have to *almost* make the same exact decisions as others throughout the entirety of the game to get the same exact outcomes/endings. Having your choices matter is a major focus, as will become apparent in the upcoming chapters. I was just pointing out that the different "paths" are flexible and that players shouldn't worry if they get -morality points.

Last edited:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I like it. My only suggestion is the ability to see how things stand/are affected in general. I don't think you are going the "episode" route so having stats not accessible till the end is a bit annoying.

Although I'm not a fan of game overs what happens if you really fuck up? This seems like "date this person" game but clearly there are other characters.

Also, was there any way to prevent my house from being brunt to the ground!?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I like it. My only suggestion is the ability to see how things stand/are affected in general. I don't think you are going the "episode" route so having stats not accessible till the end is a bit annoying.

Although I'm not a fan of game overs what happens if you really fuck up? This seems like "date this person" game but clearly there are other characters.

Also, was there any way to prevent my house from being brunt to the ground!?
i specifically asked him about game overs..he said there were no gameovers persay...just really fucked up future encounters or whatever..i didnt pay much attention to him..;)

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
:unsure: I didn't say anything about endings. What I was basically saying is that having a morality score that is (-) instead of (+) won't always result in "negative" consequences and vice versa, but rather that it will depend entirely on the situation you're in. And I was kind of just explaining that minor actions won't typically result in major consequences, as that's what he was worried about. :p

What you seem to be referring to are direct consequences, which will be different in different situations and sometimes even use multiple variables. As I pointed out previously morality isn't the only variable, it's one of many. Some more examples of variables used in the code: crucial choices (situational), relationships (how the girls feel about/act towards you), and two "hidden" variables that won't be revealed to players. Sometimes those variables will work together, other times their effects will be standalone.

This will lead to dynamic experiences, and players would have to *almost* make the same exact decisions as others throughout the entirety of the game to get the same exact outcomes/endings. Having your choices matter is a major focus, as will become apparent in the upcoming chapters. I was just pointing out that the different "paths" are flexible and that players shouldn't worry if they get -morality points.
Thanks for clarifying I was worried that there would only be three endings that basically was a count of how many "good", "bad", and neutral choices you made thanks for clarifying

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes