dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Had been looking forward to this one since 0.1 dropped last month.

Sure hope my MC didn't accidentally get that reporter from 0.1 or anyone else pregnant. Would hate for that to happen :oops:

Keep up the great work Sir Dammed , looking forward to 0.3 already but for now you can take the rest of the weekend off. (y)
My thoughts exactly. I haven't played this latest update yet (still in the "squeeee!!! it's here" anticipation phase), but I suspect my reaction will be the same. A second vote on avoid/squashing any unintended preggie scenes.

Reactions: McWoodz and SrRK

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
My thoughts exactly. I haven't played this latest update yet (still in the "squeeee!!! it's here" anticipation phase), but I suspect my reaction will be the same. A second vote on avoid/squashing any unintended preggie scenes.
tenor.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every shot counts in Polarity keep that in mind while creaming the ladies^^

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So a guy with rape fantasies isn't creepy to you?

Won't be changing my mind on that one, I read his internal monologues, they were creepy.
Can you point to any specific lines that you thought were overtly creepy? I do think you're overreacting just a little (not that I mind you having this reaction -- it shows that the "dark side" I wanted the character to have is working). :p But I also appreciate the feedback/appreciate your perspective.

Also... from my experience there's a massive... profound difference between fetishizing something and being a creep with bad intentions. Unless you think 95% of the users on F95Zone actually want to fuck their mothers, daughters, and sisters? :unsure:

(Don't get me wrong I'm sure some do, but I kinda doubt it's all of them)

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Unless you think 95% of the users on F95Zone actually want to fuck their mothers, daughters, and sisters? :unsure:
ONLY if they are at least 18 years old :D
I don not know what to say when I read comments where people are complaining about underage characters (mainly girls only), but in the same thread (sometimes from the same people) you read a request for a incest patch... so its not Ok to fuck your 17 year girlfriend but its no problem to fuck your 18 years old sister o_O

Some people think their "fetishes" are ok but all others are bad... the best thing is to ignore such comments ;)

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
i really hope the Dog isnt dead, if killing animals by accident is apart of the game ill uninstall the game.
Well, if you'd played any of Chapter 2, you'd quickly realize it
And also, I can't really speak to the fate of the doggo because it would be too spoilery.

Update
The Android port for Chapter 2 of Polarity is live, and can be found in the main-game post!

Credit goes to the66 for being amazing and creating it.

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Can you point to any specific lines that you thought were overtly creepy? I do think you're overreacting just a little (not that I mind you having this reaction -- it shows that the "dark side" I wanted the character to have is working). :p But I also appreciate the feedback/appreciate your perspective.

Also... from my experience there's a massive... profound difference between fetishizing something and being a creep with bad intentions. Unless you think 95% of the users on F95Zone actually want to fuck their mothers, daughters, and sisters? :unsure:

(Don't get me wrong I'm sure some do, but I kinda doubt it's all of them)
Love the game so far but i admit i almost cried when i herd that Maggie died in fire i love pups and cats so much I just hope she some how got to safety and is looking for her master

Reactions: SrRK
May 16, 2018
Well, if you'd played any of Chapter 2, you'd quickly realize it
And also, I can't really speak to the fate of the doggo because it would be too spoilery.

Update
The Android port for Chapter 2 of Polarity is live, and can be found in the main-game post!

Credit goes to the66 for being amazing and creating it.
Just played this game and i say i am very impressed! I love the plot and kinks you put in the games are right up my alley. I can confidently say that this is gonna be kn par with "ecchi sensei" i really love the licking animations, i think you ars the only one who got it correct! I really hope can bring more updates to this game!
I am very hyped! Will soon become a patreon subscriber when i see at least one of my favorite kinks added to the game... (want to know what it is?) Hahah
:love:(y)

Reactions: SrRK and McWoodz

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just played this game and i say i am very impressed! I love the plot and kinks you put in the games are right up my alley. I can confidently say that this is gonna be kn par with "ecchi sensei" i really love the licking animations, i think you ars the only one who got it correct! I really hope can bring more updates to this game!
I am very hyped! Will soon become a patreon subscriber when i see at least one of my favorite kinks added to the game... (want to know what it is?) Hahah
:love:(y)
Hit me with the kink list!

May 16, 2018
Hit me with the kink list!
Well there is only 3 on top of my head well actually more like tags when you go to cetain h-sites haha
1st is pregnant sex scenes... not the pregnancy sex scenes, a lot of games get that wrong cuz they don't follow through after the pregnancy sex scenes.
2nd girls with lactation... add also inverted nipples haha (i love where one of the girls you created have nipple piercings)
Last is the dreaded ehemmm "incest" route
:ROFLMAO: there hope when get to see in the future haha

I won't suggest anything concerning the plot since i know you are in a right track :sneaky:

Wish you all the best on your game!

Reactions: SrRK

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Amazing game, so many hot and cute characters introduced, how are they all gonna fit in the harem? :p
The (non-sexy) story is intriguing enough to keep you interested and I really like the bit of a dark side to it all. Sometimes all lovey dovey can be nice, but the alpha/corruption route or whatever is really where it's at. (y)

Last edited:

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
Tried the game for the first time today, and I gotta say, I am this close to just give 0 star in the rating.

I mean, why the dog? That isnt cool man T.T she deserve better.

Appart from that little... sad moment. got to say that this game startes off with the right foot, while I do agree with what some people say about the MC's thoughts being a bit darkish for my liking, I highly enjoy a game that shifts according to your decisions, giving some good feeling of liveliness to the game.

Furthermore the girls are quite enjoyable and I love their personalities.

Just as Rob said, a game I will be promoting and recomending.

Hoping to see a lot more of you and this game.

P.D: Please dont kill anymore dogs please T.T
2.P.D: you need a discord :p

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Don't like forced relationship in a game, don't like automatic girlfriend and wife, it makes me crave for netorare instead of netori so please tell me that by saying "you're heavily involved in relationships with two incredibly gorgeous women, both of whom are single mothers with teenage daughters. " It's the player's decision to choose who and they are not your girlfriends right from the very start

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Tried the game for the first time today, and I gotta say, I am this close to just give 0 star in the rating.

I mean, why the dog? That isnt cool man T.T she deserve better.

Appart from that little... sad moment. got to say that this game startes off with the right foot, while I do agree with what some people say about the MC's thoughts being a bit darkish for my liking, I highly enjoy a game that shifts according to your decisions, giving some good feeling of liveliness to the game.

Furthermore the girls are quite enjoyable and I love their personalities.

Just as Rob said, a game I will be promoting and recomending.

Hoping to see a lot more of you and this game.

P.D: Please dont kill anymore dogs please T.T
2.P.D: you need a discord :p
Discord server's huge already x) - We've actually had one from the start. it's linked in the main thread.

Also, I like to say this in response to those who aren't too happy about the dog incident:
1) I can't spoil anything, but I meant it when I said your choices can have a huge, unpredictable impact.
and 2) While sad, the entire incident is a pretty integral part of the plot.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm really glad you're enjoying the game!

Don't like forced relationship in a game, don't like automatic girlfriend and wife, it makes me crave for netorare instead of netori so please tell me that by saying "you're heavily involved in relationships with two incredibly gorgeous women, both of whom are single mothers with teenage daughters. " It's the player's decision to choose who and they are not your girlfriends right from the very start
Not sure what to tell you about this one. While it's unfortunate that it's not your preference: the plot of the game quite literally revolves around two main relationships. From 99% of the feedback I've received thus far this is not a problem, but as they say you can't please them all. :ROFLMAO:

And while you're indeed heavily involved in relationships with two main female characters -- each one of them is unique and different from one another. In addition -- once you're a little further into the game you'll be given the option to favor one girl over the other, and you can quite literally dodge one of them for most of the game. And finally, the in-game relationships are extremely flexible and also plentiful -- you don't just have to romance two girls... you can frankly romance all of them.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game, and if not, I still appreciate the honest feedback. Thanks.

P.S. as for what you said about NTR -- that's gonna be a hard NOPE from me. No offense though -- to each their own.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Sir Dammed please ignore the review by RandyPhoenix and do not take his advice. The pacing of how the the story is building is perfect and the amount of content for a game that had it's first release just last month is amazing.
I feel like some people really have no idea how much work goes into these things especially when it's a one man production team.
Just keep doing what you're doing because as far as I'm concerned this is a 5star game in the making.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Sir Dammed please ignore the review by RandyPhoenix and do not take his advice. The pacing of how the the story is building is perfect and the amount of content for a game that had it's first release just last month is amazing.
I feel like some people really have no idea how much work goes into these things especially when it's a one man production team.
Just keep doing what you're doing because as far as I'm concerned this is a 5star game in the making.
Yeah, gotta love those constructive reviews that more or less just say "you need to add much more content in your updates." I mean like... sure... I can add more content... but it's going to take much longer seeing as i work a full-time job and pay bills and y'know, other adult stuff that would make it virtually impossible to just "add more" without pushing back deadlines.

I'm pretty sure that every developer in existence would *just add more* if they could. 40 days of hard work < just add more :ROFLMAO: Ah well. Can't win 'em all over.

In unrelated news early-access for Patrons has been extended by 2 wee-eh I'm just kidding.

Last edited:
May 16, 2018
I see you are a man of culture as well :sneaky: :coffee: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK and McWoodz
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes