SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Please help, in the chapter 2 end conclusions i get "You reject Melanie" every time, regardless witch choices i made (I think i testet al possible choices).
How can i make it right, or is it a Bug in the game ?
The only thing I can think of... do you have the developer's console enabled/did you try to fiddle with the settings? So far I believe you're the only person who's reported this bug... and the only solution I can come up with for you seeing this error is that your decision to "Kiss Her" somehow didn't register, which I believe could only happen if you tried playing with the variables/modding the game somehow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Now this is a promising game... can't wait for more :D I'm seriously taking into consideration about pledging, but maybe it is a little too early. I can't figure out where all this is heading at and can't risk another acting lessons fiasco.

Reactions: SrRK

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Now this is a promising game... can't wait for more :D I'm seriously taking into consideration about pledging, but maybe it is a little too early. I can't figure out where all this is heading at and can't risk another acting lessons fiasco.
It's safe to pledge. I know how the dev feels about that scene in AL already.
I've read his rant.
He's definitely not a fan.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I'm a mod in SirD's Discord and I would ban him myself if he would throw in a unavoidable shit scene like in Acting Lessons^^

The future looks bright for Polarity and imho you can savely pledge^^

Also Hi McWoodz looks like you were faster xD

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Quite enjoying this one.... I don't normally like anime style renders but the story's good and the plot is interesting. Looking forward to the next update.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok guys you managed to change my mind... gonna wait for another update before pledging though because I really wanna be 100% sure before committing to this project (as I will most likely have to drop a second one I'm currently supporting). Keep up the good work dev and, please, don't let me down ;)

Reactions: SrRK and HoboCop86
Oct 8, 2018
Loving the story, makes me feel like a sex offender. Renders are decent too.
One thing is bugging me though
This latest update was more like a hotfix? The change log doesnt seem like much content was added. I should wait till next update before replaying right?

• Haha

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
if any one is having any issues where after the first sex scene or when entering the space station or entering the first room. what worked for me is turning of V-sync.

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
if any one is having any issues where after the first sex scene or when entering the space station or entering the first room and it all goes black but the sound is still on. What worked for me is turning of V-sync.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
if any one is having any issues where after the first sex scene or when entering the space station or entering the first room and it all goes black but the sound is still on. What worked for me is turning of V-sync.
There's a space station?!? What was in those 4 images dammed added??

Think this could be a different game you're talking about. :unsure:

ROSIE7012

May 25, 2019
Thanx to Sir Dammed, it was the cc2_var, it was set to 3 (dont know why), i set it to -1 and that hits the Spot !
Thank you very much for the Help !

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
I enjoyed a lot, dev is doing a nice job so far, if keep that quality until the end will become one of best and most popular games here, that i think is deserved as the game is going pretty well. also looking forward to know Lyanna daughter and detective Kane better in next updates. Also poor Maggie

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Thanx to Sir Dammed, it was the cc2_var, it was set to 3 (dont know why), i set it to -1 and that hits the Spot !
Thank you very much for the Help !
No problem! I know in some games a "negative number" as a variable is usually a bad thing... but that's not the case in this. It's simply a way I attempt to make the playthroughs dynamic by monitoring the "direction" of each individual player action. So if you peek into the code don't panic if there's negatives everywhere/attempt to change anything... it's just the game tracking how you play.

I am currently in the process of making a spoiler-free walkthrough (by popular request), though it wasn't my original intent to do so and I recommend playing without it, at least in your main save.

Simply put... I feel like in order to get the full experience as the gameplay was intended you should just play how you want without trying to manipulate things too much... but this will solve little problems like this. That'll be published in a couple days.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
A walkthrough would be nice ... My main save will be occupied by 2 girls only ( In my first playthrough I choose always 1 or 2 girls ) and after i will "try" all other girls :)

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes