• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i like the story ,,, getting better and better (y) ,, i'm wondering tho ,, in some future update will i get my family or just other girls in game ?? it's cool if you'd prefer not to give away anything before the next update (y)

Reactions: SrRK

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
One thing I'm personally up for is assisting with a walkthrough... if someone wanted to make a "fan-walkthrough" and was willing to keep up with it/keep it spoiler free. However, I'm currently working on an "Official Walkthrough." It's going to take time as it's not a priority/the game is designed/best experienced for players to choose what they *want* rather than what they think is *best...* but, I definitely understand why some people want one, and I'm enjoying making it.

Just an update to that, though... I wouldn't count on it being released before Chapter 3.
Sir Dammed I don't know if this offer still stands on assisting for a fan made (spoiler free) walkthrough, but I'm willing to make one after playing through the lastest release. It's been a few months after this post of yours so your own walkthrough might already be in the works (final stages?)

Anyway here are two examples of walkthroughs I'm currently active with:

Where The Heart Is: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/461354_Walkthrough_Episode_1_-_15.pdf

Light of my Life: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/400258_LomL_Point_Guide.pdf

Send me a message if I could help out in any way!

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Finally got around to playing the update. Really enjoyed meeting all the girls in the martial arts class, they're going to be a lot of fun soon. Really fancied the Elly and Ada cameos, much love to Luxee for allowing their usage! Being able to see them in two games is going to be a treat. :D

As for the bully situation: My guess is Chloe is the bully. She's acting out aggressively with the hope that someone will punish her, because she wants to be dominated, but no one at the school has a firm enough hand to discipline her, but now, MC is in the picture to "put her in her place," and the martial arts training might be a good excuse to explain away any bruises or marks that may show up from her rough treatment. :p

Poor Lyanna, blaming herself for the death of her parents. :(

The sex scene with Lyanna was... interesting? I really wanted Kayla to saunter up seductively and join in on the action. XD

Unpopular opinion time, most likely, but the mood of the Lyanna scene felt really strange to me. Crying about dead parents then straight to the bedroom for some rough sex? Felt odd, since it should've been more of a tender moment (no, not a tinder moment, fuckheads! :p), and because I felt odd about it, Kayla really stole the scene for me. Her burning passion really made it seem like MC should've been going at it with her like that, not with Lyanna. The whole thing seemed like it suffered from some kind of cognitive dissonance. The lead up to the scene just seemed rushed and out of place, lacking any kind of natural flow. Could've been done better, IMO, but I know my 2 cents ain't worth much. XD

Overall, I liked it, even if it was a little lacking, but it certainly set up a lot of stuff for the future. It's sure to be a fun ride.

Reactions: seamanq and SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The sex scene with Lyanna was... interesting? I really wanted Kayla to saunter up seductively and join in on the action. XD

Unpopular opinion time, most likely, but the mood of the Lyanna scene felt really strange to me. Crying about dead parents then straight to the bedroom for some rough sex? Felt odd, since it should've been more of a tender moment (no, not a tinder moment, fuckheads! :p), and because I felt odd about it, Kayla really stole the scene for me. Her burning passion really made it seem like MC should've been going at it with her like that, not with Lyanna. The whole thing seemed like it suffered from some kind of cognitive dissonance. The lead up to the scene just seemed rushed and out of place, lacking any kind of natural flow. Could've been done better, IMO, but I know my 2 cents ain't worth much. XD

Overall, I liked it, even if it was a little lacking, but it certainly set up a lot of stuff for the future. It's sure to be a fun ride.
Just wanted to offer a counter-argument, not that my arguments won't be biased since I'm the person writing the damn thing :LOL:. Anyway, one thing we know to be a fact is that sadness or emotional turmoil is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs. What I'm saying is, when emotions are running high, people tend to get horny or act on impulse. One thing about Lyanna is she's somewhat of a nympho, as was demonstrated a bit in Chapter 2 as well. As for the logical/non-emotional side of the argument... there was a bit of a time-skip leading into that discussion, as was narrated, and they were running low on time since the MC let her know he could only hang out for a couple of hours. Lyanna has a deep desire to make an impression on the mc, she wants him to like her, and she also felt as though she was spoiling their date by being somber. Opening up to him about her past also made her feel closer to him, which amplified her attraction.

Hope this helps to add a little perspective. I appreciate the feedback though, always good to consider different perspectives.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just wanted to offer a counter-argument, not that my arguments won't be biased since I'm the person writing the damn thing :LOL:. Anyway, one thing we know to be a fact is that sadness or emotional turmoil is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs. What I'm saying is, when emotions are running high, people tend to get horny or act on impulse. One thing about Lyanna is she's somewhat of a nympho, as was demonstrated a bit in Chapter 2 as well. As for the logical/non-emotional side of the argument... there was a bit of a time-skip leading into that discussion, as was narrated, and they were running low on time since the MC let her know he could only hang out for a couple of hours. Lyanna has a deep desire to make an impression on the mc, she wants him to like her, and she also felt as though she was spoiling their date by being somber. Opening up to him about her past also made her feel closer to him, which amplified her attraction.

Hope this helps to add a little perspective. I appreciate the feedback though, always good to consider different perspectives.
Yeah, I get it, they didn't have a lot of time. I didn't say that I thought they shouldn't have had sex there, just the way it was done was weird to me. As I said, it was a tender moment, seemed like they should've been more tender with each other there, but that's just my feelings on it.

EDIT: What I should've said is that they should've perhaps started off the sex scene more tenderly and ramped up the intensity, rather than starting off roughly. Going straight to the rough stuff after the tender moment was what seems weird to me, not that they were rough at all. Should've been a little more gradual, would've seemed more right that way.

Also, a question, if you will indulge me. Is this signature image supposed to be for your exclusive use? I was going to add this game to my sig, but I didn't like the signature images in the fan signatures link. I like this one much better than either of those.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
loved the update and Elly and Ada cameo made me laugh. but i dont think ima go through with their content. kinda feel like it would ruin parental love for me even if a bit lol. thought about going the faithful route but damnit to many girls. I'm only human! :alien::devilish:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I like the crossover with Elly and Ada, but the continuity is off. I think you may partly be able to blame Luxee because there are so many routes. They talk about the intruder, but then Ada says she barely remembers her father. The intruder came as a result of her father, so that doesn't make sense. The story line from PL that would make sense is that mom finds out that the MC is screwing Elly and/or Ada and forces him to leave. Then Ada's line would be how she really misses her father, and it would also justify why the girls are interested in taking Taekwondo to learn to protect themselves. Kind of a two-for-one deal there.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I like the crossover with Elly and Ada, but the continuity is off. I think you may partly be able to blame Luxee because there are so many routes. They talk about the intruder, but then Ada says she barely remembers her father. The intruder came as a result of her father, so that doesn't make sense. The story line from PL that would make sense is that mom finds out that the MC is screwing Elly and/or Ada and forces him to leave. Then Ada's line would be how she really misses her father, and it would also justify why the girls are interested in taking Taekwondo to learn to protect themselves. Kind of a two-for-one deal there.
There's the stalker/intruder guy in this game, though, the one that broke into Naomi's house. Even though Emily doesn't fit the description of the kind of woman the stalker guy goes after since she's got a light hair color, she probably doesn't know that detail. They probably don't even know he goes after certain woman in a certain age group, either. Not sure if they're talking about the one from this game or the one from PL. I figured they were referring to the one from Polarity. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: seamanq

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Good point. It gets challenging when characters cross game universes, especially when they come from a game like PL which has so many potential endings. I laughed out loud when I saw Ada and then Elly though. Fortunately, PL is just about a wrap so not much will be changing in that universe (unless there is a PL2). This is an amazingly complex game with lots of story for just a few chapters. Hats of to the dev for a job well done.

Reactions: SrRK and Ozel

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's the stalker/intruder guy in this game, though, the one that broke into Naomi's house. Even though Emily doesn't fit the description of the kind of woman the stalker guy goes after since she's got a light hair color, she probably doesn't know that detail. They probably don't even know he goes after certain woman in a certain age group, either. Not sure if they're talking about the one from this game or the one from PL. I figured they were referring to the one from Polarity. :unsure:
I'm pretty sure they were just talking about the one from Polarity. The two don't seem even close to physically similar to me; I think in this game, the intruder from Parental Love hasn't appeared yet.
PL-Pol_Intruders.png

• Love
Reactions: seamanq and Ozel

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, I get it, they didn't have a lot of time. I didn't say that I thought they shouldn't have had sex there, just the way it was done was weird to me. As I said, it was a tender moment, seemed like they should've been more tender with each other there, but that's just my feelings on it.

EDIT: What I should've said is that they should've perhaps started off the sex scene more tenderly and ramped up the intensity, rather than starting off roughly. Going straight to the rough stuff after the tender moment was what seems weird to me, not that they were rough at all. Should've been a little more gradual, would've seemed more right that way.

Also, a question, if you will indulge me. Is this signature image supposed to be for your exclusive use? I was going to add this game to my sig, but I didn't like the signature images in the fan signatures link. I like this one much better than either of those.

Not at all, you're more than welcome to use that! The link to sigs in the main post just leads to the sigs made by Walg, since he did a couple for the game way back in early development. That one w/ Lyanna was made by Krull more recently :p

Edit: Also like your idea about them being more sensual/romantic to start off with. That certainly wouldn't have hurt.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I'm pretty sure they were just talking about the one from Polarity. The two don't seem even close to physically similar to me; I think in this game, the intruder from Parental Love hasn't appeared yet.
Yeah, that's why I figured they meant the one from Polarity, since the timeline didn't make sense when the girls were talking about having not seen their dad again yet, so obviously puts this before the timeline of PL, so the only intruder they could've meant was the one running around in this game.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Not at all, you're more than welcome to use that! The link to sigs in the main post just leads to the sigs made by Walg, since he did a couple for the game way back in early development. That one w/ Lyanna was made by Krull more recently :p
Thanks much! Figure I'd remove SL since it's done and promote a game that's still in development, and I really like this one. :D

If I couldn't use the image, I'd have just put it in text, since I also need to remove MotH and promote something else with that game being done and all, too. XD

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes