Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
When I say "ancient argument" I'm referring specifically to the "video game behavior influences reality" argument and the ancient cultural standards that played into this narrative. I.e., this was a common argument made in the 90s.

Yeah, was the same with movies and music, the courts have ruled ages ago in numerous cases that those things have had no bearing on the events in which they allegedly influenced, yet moral puritans still continue to suggest that different forms of entertainment heavily influence real life events, the latest one just happens to be video games. It's just another moral panic, hopefully it will pass soon.

And nah there's nothing wrong with you- in this specific context bringing up real life was appropriate/I agreed with you. The people conflating video game behaviors with *negative* real life connotations are the ones I disagree with, haha.

Wasn't really suggesting anything was wrong with me, just poking a bit of fun at myself. :ROFLMAO:

By the way thanks for the awesome review, Ozel

Nothing to thank me for, you're the one who made the game, so thank you for making it for us to enjoy. :D

Reactions: SrRK

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Meh, I'm a hypocrite since while I find younger males with older females totally fine the opposite creeps me out. It might be all the daughter games out there or I might have some personal issues I'm unaware of but I simply can't enjoy games where the MC is close to middle aged and the girls are barely out of school.

On that note I'm sorry if I came off as overly hostile or dismissive of the game, that is not the case, quite the opposite actually, harem games and especially harem games where you can actually choose your harem are pretty fucking rare and I was pretty stocked for this even if the majority of the cast is never going to be on my radar as the MC.
I was just annoyed that a game that seemed to be what I'm looking for most of the time didn't deliver. I realize now that this is both a pretty early version and that I unfairly overreacted but to my defense I'm tired and I honestly felt that the choice was between going along with the daughter or she's kill herself sometime in the future and that's not much of a choice really. Hopefully you add the choice to be a good step dad in future updates.

On a side note I never really said that Lyanna doesn't look great, just that she looks almost as young as her daughter and I was more sarcastic that is acceptable so sorry for that.
Either way I'm sorry for being overly negative.

P.S.: I'd still appreciate a way to shut Mels friend (I forgot her name) down early.
If that's not your cup of tea, that's totally fine, everyone has their preference. However, the suggestion that the MC is a predator was what bothered me about it, which also suggests that women Mel's age have no agency and shouldn't be allowed to have what they desire, even if that happens to be an older man who also happens to genuinely like her. If you wouldn't have put that in your statement, I don't think anyone would've much cared, at least I wouldn't have. You do you. If you don't like younger girls for whatever reason, great! That's your preference and your business, but the suggestion that any older man in a relationship with any young woman is a predator is just sick.

The name of Mel's friend is Lucia.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
It's just the way I see things. When I see couples like that in real life it really doesn't bother me, people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, but when I'm controlling the MC it just feels creepy to me.
As I said I might just have issues I'm unaware of but I simply can't get over it when it comes to games.

I get it, not something you'd do in real life, so it doesn't feel right to do it in a game where you're playing as what is supposed to be you. Totally understandable.

That's why I got so overly negative I guess, seeing that you can actually choose who to pursue and then the feeling like I'm being forced to romance Mel or I kill her probably pissed me off more than it should have but I'm sorry nonetheless.

While I personally like Mel and want to see what she's like when she's gained some confidence and starts to blossom, if you've rejected her in your playthrough, she will just have to get over it. :ROFLMAO:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Oh I liked Mel and if the MC was 20 something I'd totally go for her but as it is I just hope I get to be a good stepdad. Now that I think about it I hope there's gonna be a super dad ending where you're the bestest of best dads to all the girls with single mothers in the game.:ROFLMAO:
That could be cool.

The problem was that there was a lot of depression and foreshadowing of her doing stupid shit in the future, especially that "I'll show them" moment in the shower. I dunno, I just hope she doesn't do anything drastic.

No idea what you're talking about there, since I chose to pursue Mel and saw none of that. :LOL:

Reactions: ProtDan

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Meh, I'm a hypocrite since while I find younger males with older females totally fine the opposite creeps me out. It might be all the daughter games out there or I might have some personal issues I'm unaware of but I simply can't enjoy games where the MC is close to middle aged and the girls are barely out of school.

On that note I'm sorry if I came off as overly hostile or dismissive of the game, that is not the case, quite the opposite actually, harem games and especially harem games where you can actually choose your harem are pretty fucking rare and I was pretty stocked for this even if the majority of the cast is never going to be on my radar as the MC.
I was just annoyed that a game that seemed to be what I'm looking for most of the time didn't deliver. I realize now that this is both a pretty early version and that I unfairly overreacted but to my defense I'm tired and I honestly felt that the choice was between going along with the daughter or she's kill herself sometime in the future and that's not much of a choice really. Hopefully you add the choice to be a good step dad in future updates.

On a side note I never really said that Lyanna doesn't look great, just that she looks almost as young as her daughter and I was more sarcastic that is acceptable so sorry for that.
Either way I'm sorry for being overly negative.

P.S.: I'd still appreciate a way to shut Lucia down early.
No harm done or offense taken! I'm just a wordy fella.

If you end up playing all the way through to Ch3 you should see the choice to reject Lucia pretty hard.

After this she thinks to herself that she isn't giving up, but outside of maybe one or two instances she will pretty much leave you alone (unless you changed your mind). And nah, no worries, there are two paths with Melanie which is either romance or friendship, and making the correct choices can produce a positive turnout for both.

One thing I'll never do is punish players for choosing who they do/don't want to be with, as I do believe that's an important feature of any lewd game with such a large cast of girls. Oh and just as a side note I personally think Lyanna passes for 30s, she's got some very light crows feet under her eyes for example, but she's sort of a "midget" (not literally) and designed to be small/look a few years younger than her age. The way she dresses makes her look especially younger. "Small, feisty Jersey girl" was the look I was going for.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Meh, the thing with Lucia is just weird to me at the breakfast table, if you accept Mel then it's kind of weird that her best friend already tries to jump on you right after, even when meeting her she kinda has a weird thing going considering she know Mel likes you and if you said no she kinda looks like a bitch for doing that right next to Mel after you said no to her. Either way I played till the end and know you can decline but I just wish you could stop her at the apartment, it's just weird allowing her to do that with Naomi right there even ignoring the Mel issue.
Typically I'd make something like that avoidable but the MC was caught off guard/panicking because both Mel and Naomi were right there. He didn't want to make any sudden movements or do anything to give what was happening away or make a scene. Hopefully that explains it a bit.

As for the weird vibes you got from the situation... two of the biggest kinks of this game are "risque" and "cheating," so there will be a lot of (mostly optional) morally questionable sexual content and sneaking around behind backs with the thrill/risk of being caught. At least... the MC will have the option to do those things with the girls, it will never happen TO him. :LOL: I can understand why someone who isn't necessarily into those as "kinks" would be a little putt off by it, though. It's not for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProtDan

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I guess that's fine, still makes Lucia look kinda bad but meh, not really that big of an issue, just a pet peeve of mine I guess. I only really care about Lyanna and Naomi anyways, maybe the police chief if she's likeable enough for me. Hopefully there's gonna be some MC/Lyanna/Naomi stuff later.
She's fairly popular surprisingly! Held her own in a poll with the big-girls (Naomi, Lyanna, Mel, Kayla). I guess people like the filthy little minx that she's written to be. :ROFLMAO:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Very pleased having read the last few pages of open communication about the game and thoughts/ideas about current and potential future content. Looking forward to checking this out, especially if/when the pregnancy content gets fleshed out.

Reactions: Ozel and SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Very pleased having read the last few pages of open communication about the game and thoughts/ideas about current and potential future content. Looking forward to checking this out, especially if/when the pregnancy content gets fleshed out.
You can strike "if" off that list :p It'll be fleshed out very... thoroughly lol.

Hope you like the game!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if i can get folks to play good underrated games and hopefully do a tiny bit to get them more exposure then its a win win..there is a fair number of us that want a certain style of game and content that will pay attention to what others are playing and give them a shot..of course i dont follow anyone so... #notadiva#fuckoffimnotafuckingdiva#bowbeforemescum

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
His is on $499. C'mon, someone give him a dollar ;)
Or 501 dollars, that's good too

Great update btw (y)

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes