seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Dont use walkthroughs. Spoils the fun.
I generally play the game through at least once (but sometimes a few times) without the walkthrough. Then, if I run into a snag, or want to find other paths I missed, I use the walkthrough. I find that as games get more complex and VN authors are making their games with so many potential routes, that trying to find all of them by chance would require the time I don't have, so "cheating" by using a walkthrough lets me have a bit of fun, while also organically enjoying the game. In short, walkthroughs provide another option for game enjoyment, and I appreciate the hard work of those who put them together.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
So how old is Lyanna and why does she looks like shes's 16?
IRL, women can look much younger than their actual ages. Lyanna was a teen mom, and her daughter is likely ~15, so this could put Lyanna's age around 30ish. My wife was being carded (asked for ID to buy alcohol, when you have to be 18) well into her 40s. So while Lyanna may look young, 16 is a bit of a stretch. Usually the difference will be in how women dress between being a teenager and being a woman. That, and I don't know what variety there is in Honey Select for 3D models. It could be that the dev just used convenient models who are on the young-looking side.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Talk for yourself. I don't know why, but playing knowing that I'm making the right choices makes me enjoy a game 10x more. I guess I'm not very fond of bad endings or going through the same stuff over and over to get it right.
Try using your own logic. I seldom go wrong so why use them. You make the right choices for you. What is the purpose of the game? I suppose you like playing poker with marked cards? There is no right path but only the path you want.

Do you get everything right in RL?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Try using your own logic. I seldom go wrong so why use them. You make the right choices for you. What is the purpose of the game? I suppose you like playing poker with marked cards? There is no right path but only the path you want.
This might be true for a good number of games in here (Polarity included), but believe me when I say I played games where choices made zero sense to me, or simply gave zero ideas of what could have been the consequences. I like a bit of a surprise factor when I play, just not in h-games.
I rather have a little spoiling than getting mad at a dev's contorted way of thinking.
Also, you have to take into consideration the fact that most of the devs don't have the whole picture of their own game since the beginning, and this just adds to the impossibility to blindly make the right choices (or the ones that I want) on the first playthrough.

By the way, I'm sorry for being completely off-topic. I once again thank you guys for the superb walkthrough and I'm gonna call myself out of this discussion.

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I hope future chapters kinda even out the favor between Naomi and Lyanna and let you legitimately choose. As it's been until now, it's been heavily pushing the MC toward being with Naomi and not allowing much choice, and kinda making you look like shit if you shoot down what advances it allows you to and try to pursue someone else.
The MC is split 50/50 between the two girls and likes them both equally. Any "extra" guilt he's expressed in the direction of Naomi merely stems from the fact that he met her first/got to know her sooner than Lyanna. As his feelings for Lyanna grow, so does his guilt for not being upfront with her, also.

That said... we're only 3 chapters in and as I've said from the start, despite the plot revolving around his affection for both girls, the opportunity will come for players to choose.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Well you have my money good sir I'll become a patron right now.
The only problem with the game is that it have too much girls (well not a problem for me but for you xD) i hope you can endure all the writing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ozel and SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Well you have my money good sir I'll become a patron right now.
The only problem with the game is that it have too much girls (well not a problem for me but for you xD) i hope you can endure all the writing :ROFLMAO:
Thanks! I greatly appreciate it. Don't worry because we have at least 12 chapters to hash the relationships out with the different girls and explore a romance with all of them. It's really important to me that I do this without sacrificing any of the time we spend with our main girls: Naomi, Lyanna, Kayla, and Melanie.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Do you get everything right in RL?
Dammit, this isn't RL. This is playtime, and doggone it, we can get whatever we want when we're playing. That's what multiple saves (save scumming) and save paths are for.

Last edited:

lilnoobie

Dec 14, 2016
offtopic but anyone know how to save scumm RL? :p

dev awesome job so far really invested in the chars, can't wait to see more

May Harmony Find You!!

Reactions: Ozel and SrRK

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
My compressed version was removed from the OP. :unsure:

Would you kindly add it back to the OP, Sir Dammed? Thanks!

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Really good game: Looking forward to the next update. Lot of potential here: Will definitely be rewriting my review if the Dev keeps going the way they're going!

Good Luck!

Reactions: darlic and Ozel

Mr. Ding Ding

Jan 14, 2019
is anyone gonna talk about maggie? (MC's Dog) i was fucking shocked and sad when that happened

And also i think that the guy who sexually harassed naomi is the one who burned down the house? because of his sinister laugh when the MC beats him down?

Lol edit : the mc mentioned it afterwards HAHAHA sorry i just played it just now

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
is anyone gonna talk about maggie? (MC's Dog) i was fucking shocked and sad when that happened

And also i think that the guy who sexually harassed naomi is the one who burned down the house? because of his sinister laugh when the MC beats him down?

Lol edit : the mc mentioned it afterwards HAHAHA sorry i just played it just now
To preface this, I know absolutely nothing about the direction that the author of this VN wants to go, or what he intends. That disclaimer having been stated, according to the storyline there is a fire, and the MC assumes that Maggie is dead. There is no confirmation that she died (like the MC or someone else found her body).

Therefore, the possibility is always left open that Maggie managed to escape and will reappear in the story (kinda like Lassie). Sometimes, especially in fiction, cats aren't the only ones with "9 lives."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

malecki

Nov 1, 2018
did anyone else notice the "Quick game for a quick kiss?". Didn't expect to catch PrankInvasion stealing kisses in the middle of the night in a sketchy neighbourhood in Polarity :D

• Haha

Mr. Ding Ding

Jan 14, 2019
To preface this, I know absolutely nothing about the direction that the author of this VN wants to go, or what he intends. That disclaimer having been stated, according to the storyline there is a fire, and the MC assumes that Maggie is dead. There is no confirmation that she died (like the MC or someone else found her body).

Therefore, the possibility is always left open that Maggie managed to escape and will reappear in the story (kinda like Lassie). Sometimes, especially in fiction, cats aren't the only ones with "9 lives."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the Clarification!

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Had some issues with the download of this getting a file corrupt message... any suggestions?

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes