• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I really enjoyed this game. I felt like the people were falling for me remarkably fast, but due to the events that transpired I was willing to suspend my disbelief. Lilith looks like Sage from BADIK, so with Ada and Elly there I thought the whole class might be guest stars. No worries that they're not; they can be stars all their own! And Lilith's eyes are really cool anyway, so I'm happy she's unique. Props for making the rest of the class stand out, btw: at first I was thinking "I'm not going to remember all these names, no way in hell" but then you proceeded to give each character a moment so the player could connect with them. Great stuff!

If I had to choose a favorite, I think it would have to be Lyanna. I don't have a mole/freckle kink, but the moles on Lyanna's body really did it for me for some reason. Can't explain it, but not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. I just hope I can keep looking at it naked :p That said...

If Lyanna is 16yo I'm an alien
I know for a fact Pitrik is indeed an alien, so :eek: LYANNA'S 16?!?! DAMMIT! I'm gonna be seeing a lot more of Officer Kane than I anticipated, and the handcuffs aren't going to be used the way I hoped!

Thanks for the game, I hope you continue to enjoy making it so we can all continue to appreciate your efforts! Excellent work!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The second-half/conclusion of Chapter Three (v0.3.1) is now live... just waiting on mirrors. Download at your leisure... but maybe you'd consider supporting me if you like the game.

Read This Before Playing:

IMPORTANT NOTE

Due to a bug, players will have to remind the system which choices they've made so far in Ch3. This occurs automatically when you load from the latest save screen. Alternatively, you could start a new game or load a save from before Ch3 as the bug has now been corrected.

If you haven't yet started Ch3 you can disregard this notice.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Polarity [v0.3.1] [Eternity Games] PC Compressed

Original Size: 1.24 GB
Compressed: 321 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Oops, I'm an idiot. :ROFLMAO:

I reported my post to ask a mod to link to my compressed version in the OP, completely forgot Sir Dammed made this thread himself. Sorry, mods!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Oops, I'm an idiot. :ROFLMAO:

I reported my post to ask a mod to link to my compressed version in the OP, completely forgot Sir Dammed made this thread himself. Sorry, mods!
Added :LOL:

Reactions: Ozel

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for all y'all thinking "fuck ya..full blown harem here i come!!" read the MC's inner dialogue and i think SD is hiding clues within his thoughts as to why it may not be a good idea(then again it might be..future choices i guess may come into play there)..but for now it looks dangerous..my advice is to have 3 saves..one pure Naomi..one pure Lyanna and one harem AF...this is definitely not a one save game

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
now the bartender is added to the harem dang lol hope the dev can handle this many girls im cumming buckets right now im just a bit scared of getting caught now but hey i guess thats the risk im willing to take with thinking with my dick..impregnating them aint gone help either boy i hope this lottery money is enough for child support. :cry:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
After discussing a potential (spoiler free) walkthrough with Sir Dammed I finished making one for Polarity so all you lovely users can use it if you would prefer to do so.
I just want to say this is the best walkthrough I've ever read in this forum.

It gives a great description of the game mechanics without spoiling the actual fun by not disclosing too much info about the consequences, also it looks very clean and pleasant to read.

10/10, truly a great job

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I just want to say this is the best walkthrough I've ever read in this forum.

It gives a great description of the game mechanics without spoiling the actual fun by not disclosing too much info about the consequences, also it looks very clean and pleasant to read.

10/10, truly a great job
Thanks dude, I like making my walkthroughs clean and with a little personality to them. I made this one exactly the way Sir Dammed requested it, non-spoilery but giving the player a step in the right direction. I'll upload the new one for Polarity later today. If you have, or haven't, played Light of my Life yet then check my point guide for that one as well. It has a similar flow and style as this one :)

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Love the game so far:)

The scenario is really trilling and the characters are so damn sexy.

This is a fine game indeed. I wish all the best of luck to the dev fo this great adventure.

Reactions: SrRK

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Talk for yourself. I don't know why, but playing knowing that I'm making the right choices makes me enjoy a game 10x more. I guess I'm not very fond of bad endings or going through the same stuff over and over to get it right.
Not to mention, there are some games that absolutely require a walkthrough. There's just way too much going on not to use one. It all depends on the game, IMO. Things like Foot of the Mountains, Lucky Mark, Main Seduction, or Room for Rent are practically unplayable without one. (Ofc, you could also argue that some games are unplayable even with one.)

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I hope future chapters kinda even out the favor between Naomi and Lyanna and let you legitimately choose. As it's been until now, it's been heavily pushing the MC toward being with Naomi and not allowing much choice, and kinda making you look like shit if you shoot down what advances it allows you to and try to pursue someone else.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes