Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i think so .... mega was at its limit for the day i think
There are ways around MEGA's limit, and Nopy is notorious to a lot of users for just stopping mid download. If you look at the file size of what you downloaded with Nopy, it will be smaller than the file size listed on Nopy. I usually use UploadHaven as an alternative to MEGA if there is no MEGA link. I try to avoid Nopy as much as possible.

I use a browser called , it has a built-in VPN/encrypted proxy and I just switch my location to get around MEGA's limits. If I hit the limit, I switch location, refresh the page, and then it works.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Soooooo... the dog's okay, right?
According to the story there was a fire at the house and the dog was home. I suggested that Maggie may have escaped as a possibility, but that is only speculation. I guess you will have to stay tuned to future episodes to see if Maggie reappears.

hoetoe

Aug 28, 2019
According to the story there was a fire at the house and the dog was home. I suggested that Maggie may have escaped as a possibility, but that is only speculation. I guess you will have to stay tuned to future episodes to see if Maggie reappears.
Godamn you.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Game's sure not bad, very sexy and quite laid back. Was shocked two times tho when saw girls having daughters almost older then them. Will look forward to play couple updates after, good job, author!

Reactions: SrRK

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Just to be sure am checking; were the relationship statistics not implemented for chapter 3 or did they glitch out for me?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Just to be sure am checking; were the relationship statistics not implemented for chapter 3 or did they glitch out for me?
If you're referring to nrelationship_var, lrelationship_var, etc... they were certainly implemented and should've changed minorly or drastically depending on the character... but keep in mind it is a spectrum and it's possible to end up at "0" depending on your choices.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
If you're referring to nrelationship_var, lrelationship_var, etc... they were certainly implemented and should've changed minorly or drastically depending on the character... but keep in mind it is a spectrum and it's possible to end up at "0" depending on your choices.
Oh no, I was talking about those slides at the end which talk about how other characters feel about you and the MC's status. Like the ones shown at the end of chapter 1 and 2.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Oh no, I was talking about those slides at the end which talk about how other characters feel about you and the MC's status. Like the ones shown at the end of chapter 1 and 2.
Ah the chapter summaries. Those will be implemented in v0.3.2.

Reactions: Yuri L

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
There is so much cheating in this game. There is no way is not going to come back to the main character in nasty ways. I am so glad I am not him.

I am lying, I would love to be the MC.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
There is so much cheating in this game. There is no way is not going to come back to the main character in nasty ways. I am so glad I am not him.

I am lying, I would love to be the MC.
I'll say this... I'm a fan of both cheating (as long as it's not me being cheated on) and harem. ;)

I do have some dilemmas and emotional hardships planned... but so long as you're playing your cards right... it could all work out in your favor after some.. trials.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I love seeing cross unisverse characters in these games. Parental love daughters, Wish DMD daughter was in this as well xD IDR the short haired redhead tho... who are all the included characters so I could check out their games?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I love seeing cross unisverse characters in these games. Parental love daughters, Wish DMD daughter was in this as well xD IDR the short haired redhead tho... who are all the included characters so I could check out their games?
I think you're talking about Jasmine, who is actually one of my own characters. She's your waitress when you go on your first date with Naomi. The other (long-haired) redhead from the class is a custom character requested by a patron. So far the only two characters from a separate world are Ada & Elly. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: HoboCop86

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I think you're talking about Jasmine, who is actually one of my own characters. She's your waitress when you go on your first date with Naomi. The other (long-haired) redhead from the class is a custom character requested by a patron. So far the only two characters from a separate world are Ada & Elly. Glad you're enjoying the game!
I am and thanks for getting back on that! I found out later that it was the waitress. I had thought it was, but I didn't want to stop where I was at just to confirm. lol

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Im seeing this patron thing on the main page, does this mean we need to start cracking the games ?
If you're talking about the disclaimer that links to my Patreon, that's just a fairly new feature staff implemented for devs who manage their own threads here on F95Zone. Since leaked versions of our game (that are otherwise not yet available to the public/not shared by us) can still be edited into those threads, it's a way for developers to let people know "it wasn't me" basically.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes