Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
When you are typing your message you can see a ... on the bar, click that, you can then choose inline spoiler which blurs text, or spoiler which puts everything behind a clickable drop down. Also the Flag right next to ... is directly to Spoiler.
Ah, much obliged! On the topic of stabbing, lol. I'm not sure how jealous Naomi will be, but she wasn't too fond of Amelia being flirty. She seems rather possessive of us, which I guess given what we've done for her and how gentlemanly/heroic we've been I can understand her wanting us to herself. I can't really see her being stabby, though, but ya never know! Also, I already know who the bully is. Pink fingernail polish on the hand that pushed Mel, I'll be watching the culprit closely in-case I need to punish her.

Reactions: SrRK
Jul 31, 2018
It's a great game and Luxee is one of my favorite devs/was nice enough to let me "borrow" his girls, so... I highly recommend it.
I just finished the version that is on here and I think you are doing a great job so far! All of the characters are interesting and I'm excited to see where the story goes. Both for the girls

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Lyanna (Lyarra) sorry I'm terrible at names haha and Naomi are two big highlights in this game. Interested in learning more about Kayla and Melanie as well.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if ya read the chapter synopsis at end of each..makes me think..if you want a harem..you best make them dependent on you so they will be subjugated :p cause if you go all romancey..methinks they wont be up for mass snogging sessions...also..harem's only end in happy endings if perverteer writes them :D

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I like what I see so far. Good writing with no discernible spelling or grammatical errors. Nice use of Illusion software on the female characters, making most of them look unique.

I only have one problem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The death of Maggie adds a note of drama and reality. It's a heart-string tugger that makes you invest more in the story line. You feel the protagonist's loss.

Reactions: tsukiouji and SrRK

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
The death of Maggie adds a note of drama and reality. It's a heart-string tugger that makes you invest more in the story line. You feel the protagonist's loss.
But protagonist's loss haven't been shown. I don't think that there was more than one line, where he thought about Maggie after arson. There could have been bittersweet moment where MC finds Maggie's body from the burned house and buries it, bringing many of the players into tears. So, I also hope that Maggie will be found and we'll see the moment when they'll see again.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
But protagonist's loss haven't been shown. I don't think that there was more than one line, where he thought about Maggie after arson. There could have been bittersweet moment where MC finds Maggie's body from the burned house and buries it, bringing many of the players into tears. So, I also hope that Maggie will be found and we'll see the moment when they'll see again.
Just for the sake of accuracy... he thinks about Maggie during the incident, at the start of chapter two while getting drunk, he repeatedly gets angry/upset when thinking about the incident because of Maggie... and he even has a rather sad moment when he's laying next to Lyanna on their first night together where he remembers her as a puppy soooo... just saying the impact of the loss has definitely been shown/recalled multiple times throughout the story and we're still in the very early chapters.

Also, don't pay too much attention to the wording of this, as I'm not confirming or denying that she's gone forever, just sort of clarifying on what you mentioned cause I do feel that to be a bit inaccurate... objectively speaking. I mean that's literally the main reason he's actively hunting the guy down... he's not upset about the material things he lost, he's angry about losing her.

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I love this game! I can't get the apk to install on my tablet though. Want to play this on the go!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I love this game! I can't get the apk to install on my tablet though. Want to play this on the go!
Apk file is up and working under "Android." Out of curiosity... have you enabled "Allow downloads from Unknown Sources" in your tablets settings?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Apk file is up and working under "Android." Out of curiosity... have you enabled "Allow downloads from Unknown Sources" in your tablets settings?
Yes. I've googled the problem and found no fix. It might just be my tablet. I can't wait for the next chapter, btw. This game is great and the characters are soooooo cute!

Edit: Ok, I've found the problem. Apparently, my tablet doesn not tell me when its OUT OF MEMORY! Got it solved and now I can play this on my tablet, woot woot!

Last edited:
Reactions: SrRK and HoboCop86

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wow! Very impressive so far. Great scenes, you've already started throwing in optional kinks and content that doesn't affect the main story. And there is actually a story worth mentioning. So far it's rather simple, but it carries enough intrigue and conflict to keep things interesting. All of the dialogue made sense and there weren't really any noticeable typos.

Of course reminds me a ton of ecchi sensei, but you might even be doing it a bit better in my opinion (so far). Could easily see continuing support for this if you deliver more of this! Only wish I had 20+ chapters to go through right now.
Thank you! And speaking of... just a quick update for those waiting/not following my Patreon.

Once released... four will be in early-access after the testing phase is completed. For now I can't give a specific date but it's coming along nicely. One more thing: Polarity's story is broken into two parts. Chapters 4 & 5 are the last remaining of Part 1 of our story... so they are going to be huge and full of surprises. If this were a TV show you could consider 4 to be its climax, and 5 to be the finale.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes