KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you! And speaking of... just a quick update for those waiting/not following my Patreon.

Once released... four will be in early-access for 5 days after the testing phase is completed. For now I can't give a specific date but it's coming along nicely.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Reactions: HeiKanabis and SrRK

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you! And speaking of... just a quick update for those waiting/not following my Patreon.

Once released... four will be in early-access after the testing phase is completed. For now I can't give a specific date but it's coming along nicely. One more thing: Polarity's story is broken into two parts. Chapters 4 & 5 are the last remaining of Part 1 of our story... so they are going to be huge and full of surprises. If this were a TV show you could consider 4 to be its climax, and 5 to be the finale.
So can we expect the results of our "crucial choices" to surface in 4 or 5? Or is that something planned for further along in 'part 2'?

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So can we expect the results of our "crucial choices" to surface in 4 or 5? Or is that something planned for further along in 'part 2'?
You will see the results of at least one major crucial choice during the next two chapters, but I can't specify how many for spoiler reasons.

Reactions: HeiKanabis and L30

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Totally awesome!! got me hooked up very fast and cant wait to see what happens!!
Only thing I did not like is what happens to Maggie. It was just too sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimlar and SrRK

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ohh and I wish Lilith was not just an optional character. After all not on only she is gorgeous but she seems to be the only one that figured out what a pervert you are.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
cool game, nice work.

2 things upset me though, obviously the dog, i did a silent NOOOOOOOOOO! at that point. And Melanie's friend Kayla (I think), really rubbed me the wrong way, pardon the pun. I didn't really like her from the first meeting so I was pretty unhappy I couldn't shut her down when she was getting handsy with me, I figure she's kinda hard coded into Melanie's story so I'm probably stuck with her for now.

having said that, there's plenty to like. I really hope nerdy chemist girl gets some love at some stage. It seems like an ambitious amount of girls for just two parts to the game, is that set in stone or is there possibility the game may extend beyond that?

Reactions: Ludvinae and SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
cool game, nice work.

2 things upset me though, obviously the dog, i did a silent NOOOOOOOOOO! at that point. And Melanie's friend Kayla (I think), really rubbed me the wrong way, pardon the pun. I didn't really like her from the first meeting so I was pretty unhappy I couldn't shut her down when she was getting handsy with me, I figure she's kinda hard coded into Melanie's story so I'm probably stuck with her for now.

having said that, there's plenty to like. I really hope nerdy chemist girl gets some love at some stage. It seems like an ambitious amount of girls for just two parts to the game, is that set in stone or is there possibility the game may extend beyond that?
It's only 10-12 chapters, but keep in mind we're only on Ch3 so there's still a full 7 to go, meaning lots of time to explore all the girls. As for the "handsy one," you're actually referring to Lucia. And don't worry: you're not forced to date her/can reject her in Chapter 3. The only girls who you are forced into romance with are the two mains: Naomi and Lyanna -- and even they become optional not long from now.

The only reason you have no control over her (Lucia, Mel's friend) stroking you under the table is because she catches you by surprise and you were worried that any sudden movements would make a scene/alert Naomi to what's happening. That is the only scene in the game where she forces herself on you and you have no say in the matter. Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad you liked it.

Shmeep13

May 12, 2018
Loving the game so far! Just got to the 2nd chapter. The one think i dont like is the dog "event"

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
2 things upset me though, obviously the dog, i did a silent NOOOOOOOOOO! at that point.
jw1.gif
Loving the game so far! Just got to the 2nd chapter. The one think i dont like is the dog "event"
jw2.gif
WHY did you have to kill off the dog, Maggie! I certainly hope there's a plot twist later in the game where Maggie escaped the fire and is found by a beautiful, horny woman who will track down the MC to return his dog.
jw3.gif
Just for the sake of accuracy... he thinks about Maggie during the incident, at the start of chapter two while getting drunk, he repeatedly gets angry/upset when thinking about the incident because of Maggie... and he even has a rather sad moment when he's laying next to Lyanna on their first night together where he remembers her as a puppy soooo... just saying the impact of the loss has definitely been shown/recalled multiple times throughout the story and we're still in the very early chapters.

Also, don't pay too much attention to the wording of this, as I'm not confirming or denying that she's gone forever, just sort of clarifying on what you mentioned cause I do feel that to be a bit inaccurate... objectively speaking. I mean that's literally the main reason he's actively hunting the guy down... he's not upset about the material things he lost, he's angry about losing her.
Kill them all.gif

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
dammed.png

Dammed every time I see this I think to myself "That should be SIR dammed to you!!!!"

PS awesome game! One of my favorites.

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes