Daril

Jul 3, 2017
No news since february 29th. Is this a bad omen ?
Anxious and pessimistic mode: ON

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
OK so either people don't check patreon or don't see the progress bar that has been added on here. He is still working on this

Daril

Jul 3, 2017
OK so either people don't check patreon or don't see the progress bar that has been added on here. He is still working on this
Sorry, you are perfectly right. I've checked too quickly his patreon page and don't saw the progress bar the first time. And sorry once again, for not saw the progress bar few posts before. It's true that I did not go back til the post of March 2. I'll try to be more attentive.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry, you are perfectly right. I've checked too quickly his patreon page and don't saw the progress bar the first time. And sorry once again, for not saw the progress bar few posts before. It's true that I did not go back til the post of March 2. I'll try to be more attentive.
If my post came out as rude my bad about that, But the best way I can describe this will be like. Check here if nothing on his patreon is hinting cause either people will post from discord(I don't know if dev has one) or you might get lucky and see the dev posted something on here themselves. And I again if my post came out as rude I'm sorry didn't mean it to come out like that

Daril

Jul 3, 2017
If my post came out as rude my bad about that, But the best way I can describe this will be like. Check here if nothing on his patreon is hinting cause either people will post from discord(I don't know if dev has one) or you might get lucky and see the dev posted something on here themselves. And I again if my post came out as rude I'm sorry didn't mean it to come out like that
OK man no problem, no hard feelings. Written words are sometimes misinterpreted.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Any news from the dev on discord?

Three weeks ago, he posted on patron that it was being tested and would be out any moment. Since then not a peep, it’s getting worrisome :unsure:
To be a bit more specific, I said "we are entering the final stretch before the chapters launch" and detailed how the early-access process will work once it's out. (Testing Phase -> Alpha -> etc.)

If y'all want to be in regular communication with me, you can join us over on Discord. I also replied to a comment or two on Patreon as to the status to let people know I haven't vanished. I'm working on it at this very moment. Anyway, sorry for the confusion!

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Dammed - First i want to say i really enjoy your game and atm not a patreon sub for money reasons but i think what is causing confusion is the progress meter has been stuck on 99% for like 3 to 4 weeks now. I could be wrong but for me when i see 99% i am thinking the game will be released within a week or so.

I have a suggestion for you if you do not mind to try to eliminate any confusion in the future. The progress meter keep at 90 to 95 % meaning its in the TESTING phase meaning ETA is under a month and then use 99% when you believe barring a major bug that it's about a week or less from release. ---- Again thanks for all your hard work and cannot wait for the next update -

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Dammed - First i want to say i really enjoy your game and atm not a patreon sub for money reasons but i think what is causing confusion is the progress meter has been stuck on 99% for like 3 to 4 weeks now. I could be wrong but for me when i see 99% i am thinking the game will be released within a week or so.

I have a suggestion for you if you do not mind to try to eliminate any confusion in the future. The progress meter keep at 90 to 95 % meaning its in the TESTING phase meaning ETA is under a month and then use 99% when you believe barring a major bug that it's about a week or less from release. ---- Again thanks for all your hard work and cannot wait for the next update -
All good man! I spend a lot of time once the game is fully coded running a series of tests. I will then make a long list of anything that I think looks bad, sounds bad, or could be improved, and I make my way down that list. This can take anywhere from 24 hours to a couple of weeks depending on how obsessive I'm being about it or how busy I am outside of the gaming world (unfortunately, corona means I have to work more at my regular job rather than less).

Reactions: L30 and HoboCop86

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Dunno if this can be answered or not, spoilers and all that. But roughly what chapter can we start seeing the pregnancy tag implemented in? Being that this is story based with a seemingly real world time progression it's left me curious if it's gonna be a purely ending/epilogue type thing, or if it will play roles in the overarching story.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Dunno if this can be answered or not, spoilers and all that. But roughly what chapter can we start seeing the pregnancy tag implemented in? Being that this is story based with a seemingly real world time progression it's left me curious if it's gonna be a purely ending/epilogue type thing, or if it will play roles in the overarching story.
Game is broken up into two parts: Part 1 ends at the end of Chapter 5. The daily time progression ends about midway through Chapter 5 and things start to progress more quickly/jump around a bit. Pregnancy content is something that will be fully fleshed out and there will be lots of pregnant sex and end-game "content."

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Game is broken up into two parts: Part 1 ends at Chapter 5. The daily time progression ends about midway through Chapter 5 and things start to progress more quickly/jump around a bit. Pregnancy content is something that will be fully fleshed out and there will be lots of pregnant sex and end-game "content."
Pregnancy! Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Almost, my good friend... but first, which will be revealed in the next three days give or take, I have a major surprise for you all.
Already looking forward to it!

But now we have a wait ontop of another wait.....

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Almost, my good friend... but first, which will be revealed in the next three days give or take, I have a major surprise for you all.
Alright my man, i like the corruption aspect of this game, kinda makes me feel like a scumbag to cheat around and corrupt people, but that just means the game is doing its job.

I might sub to you on patreon, good work (y)

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys, just dropping in to let you know I'm still working hard on the update.

Now... I have announced this on Discord and Patreon already... but for those of you who may not be "in the know" -- some of you may be wondering who that girl in my profile pic (and now my sig) is.

That actually has something to do with that surprise I mentioned the other day.

I'm pleased to announce that in the next 2-3 days I'll be releasing a brand new game called Radiant. This game will run alongside Polarity and is rendered in DAZ3D. It is being developed by myself and my good friend (and now co-developer) Alorth. It won't affect development of Polarity.

Hope you guys are excited for this. More info in the spoiler below (game thread coming soon).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes